Status
Not open for further replies.

Litounettecheri

Hello, I have a problem to put my number in webmoney and lift limit for receiving money. I have to contact support, after 10 post my problem is not solved yet.

I tried to use another cell phone number, and its not working also. I'm from the french polynesia.

Last post :

"Hello!

Then you should chage your current number.
If you cannot change your phone number by yourself, you will have to:
1) fill the form https://wiki.wmtransfer.com/wiki/show/Phone_number_update#2
2) notarize your signature on it (means notary have to approve authenticity of your signature on the application form).
3) mail it via regular post in our office: 119049, 7 Koroviy Val str. Building 1, Moscow, Russia, Webmoney

Regards, WM passport service."

It gives me a trick to change numbers while with two number Tahiti it does not work.

Please help me.

I'm getting money that exceeds $ 1000.

11 comments
Webmoney is SCAM, i lost couple of hundred bucks because of their unclear policy and limits notification.
They have no support only redirect you to their shit wikiwebmoney, as we were looking for Super Mario Bros Walkthrough in wikiamario, i 've got some money blocked on their fucking service and getting your hand on your money is hard with webmoney, some money Vanished because of failed transaction shown as completed.
I have the same problem than you bro, the most important thing with webmoney is your phone number don't lose it or they'll robe you like thousand of people i guess.

Now listen to me i provide you some help however, you live in french polynesia then you should have some relative or friend in France or NZ, so don't put Tahitian phone number in the new phone number filling field just give the phone of one of your relatives living abroad (France) while being in contact with him with skype or what ever communication tools while your relative received the confirmation code he'll transmite you by phone and you can get your phone number changed and move to the next step,
keep in mind that webmoney confirmation code is just like e-number it doesn't work in every country in the world obviously not in tahiti, but France should be OK

^^^ Dude, if something didn't work for you upto your expectation, you can't call it a SCAM. Webmoney is a notch service and i have been using it for a while. I have my friends too who are addicted to wm, and is one of the reliable payment processor.

Same problem

I have the same problem with webmoney impossible to fullfill all this crazy requests:
1) fill the form https://wiki.wmtransfer.com/wiki/sho...umber_update#2
2) notarize your signature on it (means notary have to approve authenticity of your signature on the application form).
until now I could do it !
Webmoney sucks !
Payment gateway for filehoster is already more as difficult. If someone know a good one please tell me.

Webmoney is SCAM, i lost couple of hundred bucks because of their unclear policy and limits notification.
They have no support only redirect you to their shit wikiwebmoney, as we were looking for Super Mario Bros Walkthrough in wikiamario, i 've got some money blocked on their fucking service and getting your hand on your money is hard with webmoney, some money Vanished because of failed transaction shown as completed.
I have the same problem than you bro, the most important thing with webmoney is your phone number don't lose it or they'll robe you like thousand of people i guess.

Now listen to me i provide you some help however, you live in french polynesia then you should have some relative or friend in France or NZ, so don't put Tahitian phone number in the new phone number filling field just give the phone of one of your relatives living abroad (France) while being in contact with him with skype or what ever communication tools while your relative received the confirmation code he'll transmite you by phone and you can get your phone number changed and move to the next step,
keep in mind that webmoney confirmation code is just like e-number it doesn't work in every country in the world obviously not in tahiti, but France should be OK
Web money is not a scam =]=]=]=]

U r right .
in Webmoney phone number is most important.
If u loose your mobile number e.g "you changed the number for personal reason " then U cant do anything in web money .

they will ask notarized documents to send russia for changing the mobile number in their system.
my friend loose 200$ wmz in the year 2009
he send documets 5 times to Russia via blue dart courier and courier service website clearly indicates that they receive the documents but 4 years gone they never changed the phone number on the account and due to this he cant transfer funds .

Worst support have WMZ . .

Last edited:

Fucking noobs like you doesn't deserve to use it. Their limit gets reset each month.

Fucking noobs like you doesn't deserve to use it. Their limit gets reset each month.

Hehe why U so angry ?
He said his story .
and its true that if some one loose his phone number he cant change new phone number in webmoney without sending notarized documents to them .
Sometimes it works sometimes not
his case not work .......
Chill bro ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back