Webmoney bank wire now IBAN only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacticsshow

I could previously withdraw from Webmoney to my bank account which is not in Europe, but now I cannot. Is this also the case now for everybody? :(

b4J8tmn.png

10 comments
I just supplied the correct information in the form where you add your bank account details and then they called me once on the phone to verify. It was a swift process and done a long time ago. Now I can't withdraw anymore because "IBAN" is selected forcibly and "Account number" is grayed out! I was told by support to delete my bank account template and add it back but I am not able to do that anymore because of this Bank code and Branch code fields that won't accept anything I enter!!

@tacticsshow

could you explain me how you get verfied your Bank Account?!Its a Pain to do that since Months now support didnt help not so good i need really help on That.

Regards

Last edited:
WME Banking Webmoney for WME withdrawals or WMZ Banking Webmoney for WMZ. Click "Ceate" and you will need to login. Make sure your Webmoney Keeper is already running. Click "New payment" and supply the form with the details being asked (good luck making this part work). If adding the bank account details was successful, you will then be asked to enter the amount you wish to withdraw and the charges and commissions will be presented based upon the amount (WME or WMZ) you are withdrawing. Once the withdrawal request is submitted, they will review it and you will receive a phone call from their support in 24-48 hours since it is your first time withdrawing to your bank. They will asked details like name, birthday, etc. which should match your Passport information. If you gave all the right info, they will approve your withdrawal request shortly.

Hope my post is detailed enough.

Last edited:
Finally a reply from support

Hello,

The company operator found the problem why the details were not taken without Bank Code and Branch Code.
On Monday (27-10-2014) during the day there will be changes in the system. For withdrawal, you will need to leave blank the fields Bank Code and Branch Code .

Regards, Support

I received the exact same reply in my support ticket.

Hello,

The company operator found the problem why the details were not taken without Bank Code and Branch Code.
On Monday (27-10-2014) during the day there will be changes in the system. For withdrawal, you will need to leave blank the fields Bank Code and Branch Code .

Regards, Support

wme

I received the exact same reply in my support ticket.

Hello,

Regards, Support

Good news, thank you for share it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back