Warez Site For Sale! Great Domain Name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exel

logo1.png

A GREAT domain name!

This forum is built on the vbulletin 3.7 platform and many, many customizations have been done to the site functionality and theme to make it truly unique.

A quick review of some:

Rapidshare auto link checking bot
All rapidshare links are automatically checked with a cron job. If a given percentage of links (specified by you) are dead, the post will automatically be moved to the "Graveyard" forum.

"Admin" and "Mod" custom bbcode
A custom bbcode has been added that only the mods can use to leave highlighted text in any post.

Many, many other customizations have been made to ensure the entire site looks clean, loads fast and is without bugs. No other forum will look EXACTLY like this one. Images, stylesheets and certain layouts have all be customized.

No bugs have been found on the site and the entire site works great.

IT AS A BETA SKIN WITH A DOCK AND THIS LOGO

<embed src="http://vince213333.brinkster.net/US_Christmas.swf" width="500" height="124">

I created this forum but never developed it due to time constraints. I will be unable to provide support beyond sending you the files and any special instructions on setting up the site, and transferring the domains to you, so you're going to have to be familiar with the phpBB v. 3 platform yourself- I can't teach you how to use phpBB.

Included with this site is full cpanel access and 3 weeks of hosting to allow you ample time to transfer all the files and database to your own hosting account. Also, the following domains are included, both registered at namecheap.

DOMAIN NAME: www.ultimate-source.net

revenue is about 7 dollars.

i get about 50 registered users everyday.

GREAT TRAFFIC, i submit to katz, and other dll sites :D

This is a *ready to go* WAREZ forum- just transfer the files and you're up and running!

i can throw in www.ultimate-source.org (siteground)

Bidding starts at $20, payment by PayPal.
BIN offers will be considered.

8 comments
57$

Q: ARE YOU SURE YOU SUMBIT DOWNLOADS TO KATZ?

I checked http://katz.cd/site/ultimate-source.net comes up with

''No downloads found for domain ultimate-source.net.''

Q: Also it would be good if you tell us when the domain(s) expire.

Buyers should note its PR1 :) and NOT Sumbitted to katz.

ok so the guy that i sold it too didnt come through.

he didnt have access to the backup yet, so the posts are still unique.

so keep on biddin :P its at 75 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back