Warez Forum - Vbulletin Owned License Included For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
No...
Thats eXaltics skin...

Also, can you show a screenshot of when the vbulletin expires?

Well for first that skin was old and had many problems then i deicided to fix it, to re-code it again from the beginning and finally to upgrade it. And now it has been released. Strange...But if you can see there’re still many differences between my skin and eXaltic's.:mad:

Anyway, here is a screenshot of my vBulletin license:

I might be interested but 150 is too much !! and u can keep ur skin and backup. pm me if u want to sell it asap ...

I might be interested but 150 is too much !! and u can keep ur skin and backup. pm me if u want to sell it asap ...

First of all, i don't think that 150 bucks is too much for a vbulletin owned license + db with 540 users + site files, thanks for your offer but no. :baffled:

[cr[Y]me];24273 said:
First of all, i don't think that 150 bucks is too much for a vbulletin owned license + db with 540 users + site files, thanks for your offer but no. :baffled:

Why dont u sell him the site , then sell the license on DP or someone else ?

Why dont u sell him the site , then sell the license on DP or someone else ?

Hey dude for first the domain name is not for selling, and he said that he doesn't need the skin and a backup (Site Files + Mysql Database). That means only one thing, he is interesting in buying only my license, and i cannot sell it without the forum. Anyway about DP, i have registered there but it says i need to wait 14 days to get the permission to create threads, but for now i can only reply to threads. :baffled:
Well can anyone sell me his (DigitalPoint.com) account for 5$? (You must have been a member for 14+ days) thanks.

so basically your just selling the lience or are you saying i could buy hosting and a domain and get your stats and come back here and sell it and make 150 off Threads: 456, Posts: 1,002, Members: 526

no interested your asking to much for it

Thanks

so basically your just selling the lience or are you saying i could buy hosting and a domain and get your stats and come back here and sell it and make 150 off Threads: 456, Posts: 1,002, Members: 526

no interested your asking to much for it

Thanks

Hey .g0rilla, who the f**k do you think you are? And, who the h*ll said that if you're gonna buy my forum's backup then you can sell it for 150 dollars without a license???? Please the next time think twice or thrice before opening your big mouth and throwing your shit here. Thanks.

I was away, did u come up with any better price ? my vb lic will expire by march, this is why I wanted to buy urs, i can buy mine for 1/2 price since i lease mine which is $80 let me know .. Please keep this in mind, unless ur dp is larger 200 mb is not worth anything m8 ... i got over 300K members with 70k threads, 350 mb DB daily 6k traffic.. k=1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back