Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
Hello
We today installed firewall on all our servers to stop abuse of bandwidth but it seems firewall is also blocking good web traffic, we are working on the solution and already fixed most of the servers, few more remaining.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
@Onload Thanks for the API key.

I get in the API for Local File Upload for larger files from about 6-7GB+ server error 413.

This is definitely a configuration error of yours, which several hosters have, please increase your webserver (you have nginx) the client_max_body_size to 12GB, because you allow 12GB uploads.

https://craftcms.stackexchange.com/a/2330

Thank you very much.
Hello
Thanks for reminding this , we'll make the change.

Team
Vidlox

Back