userload and tubeload payment not sent

cruiser007

hi, the las 2022-03-15 i requested a payment on my userload and tubeload's accounts, but today 2022-02-22 (a week later) i still have not recieve any payment... i wrote to support but i have not recieved any answer yet and the payouts still pending

12 comments
ok then hmmm check if your bitcoin is valid or not and if you open something like this we will not work with you again cause everyone here know that's we are legit

i'm sorry, i have worked with you and it's the first time it happens... do i hav to sent the correct bitcoin adress for this way? thanks for asking back me in advance

yea but we worked toghter for long time it's not good things to post something and i sent you message in your email about invalid bitcoin 5 day ago and u did'nt answer me

i''m sorry for that

the first adress i sent you was:
bc1qhx4ge6qsmrrwarn4vq2kpwcjs5jep7uw0pzucc

i really dont know the reason why it didn't work, i suppose i sent it with some mistake... the bitcoin adress is

bc1qhx4ge6qsmrrwarn4vq2kpwcjs5jep7uw0pzucc

thanks you in advaance

redload is no longer generating thumbnails, even changing putting a custom one does not work. Please correct.
I also noticed it , but it's not official support thread so it would be catch admin's attention faster if you leave this comment in offiicial userload or redload thread or if you contact admin directly on skype.

Back