US Payment Service.. prepaid card and paypal !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF79

hello guys...I am little confused so I need help !!
I wanted to add my payoneer prepaid card to paypal.. prepaid card not yet activated as I have 0 $ in my payoneer account ( so right now I can't add it to paypal !! )

I have US Payment Service but not yet verified as I need to give them
Questionnaire:
ID Documents Uploaded:

in my paypal account I can add Link your bank account in the U.S. from payoneer, even if it's not verified !! if I add this one.. can i withdraw or transfer my money from paypal to my account payoneer and than to my prepaid card.... ?thanks for help[h=2][/h]

7 comments
as i know, yes we can :whistling: but wait for a confirmation from an experiment member.
thanks for your fast reply... anyway let see what other members will say ^_^

no other ???

what I should to put to get verified US Payment Service

dnew0k.jpg

2uiitl5.jpg

all my money earned come from hosting file !! need help !!

no idea guys ??

Last edited:
Payoneer and US payment service

hello guys...I am little confused so I need help !!
I wanted to add my payoneer prepaid card to paypal.. prepaid card not yet activated as I have 0 $ in my payoneer account ( so right now I can't add it to paypal !! )

I have US Payment Service but not yet verified as I need to give them
Questionnaire:
ID Documents Uploaded:

in my paypal account I can add Link your bank account in the U.S. from payoneer, even if it's not verified !! if I add this one.. can i withdraw or transfer my money from paypal to my account payoneer and than to my prepaid card.... ?thanks for help

Guys,

I do not want to spam here but I need to buy Payoneer card with US payment service.
Why? I already have one connected to FxPrimus account and they do not give me another card nor enable US payment service.

Of course I will cover all the costs and shipping, etc...
Let me know if you can help me with it. MY email vontogr@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back