upvideo.to Discussion

mc.gnu

Hello Wjunction,

I will be your affiliate manager here regarding Upvideo.To

• What is Upvideo?
    Upvideo is a video hosting provider. We offer online storage, sophisticated uploading and video streaming tools.
    With Upvideo you can host your videos and play them online from browser / mobile devices.

• Why should I use Upvideo?
    Whenever you need to share a video, Upvideo can help. We optimize quality / size of your videos and make them playable in web player. So you can start watching video quickly without downloading whole file.

• How long do you host my files
    Files are hosted forever unless they are inactive. Inactive files are removed 60 days & 240 days for genuine uploaders.
Earn money by hosting and sharing your videos with Upvideo, Earn on Pay per views and Pay per downloads.

Free premium account is provided for genuine uploaders and webmasters, please contact us

• Minimum payout amount is just $10
  • We Pay Daily , Partners can receive payments in Paypal, WebMoney, Paxum, USD(T), Bitcoin, Payoneer.
  • Views & Downloads are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
  • There are no rewards for automated downloads
  • Video must be longer than 1 min
  • Legal adult content is allowed
  • For both normal and embeded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
  • Maximum upload file size is 15GB for free users & 20GB for premium users.
  • Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

775 comments
just signup and testing your site, i have 300 views but nothing is added to my balance still 0.0000
Post automatically merged:

just signup and testing your site, i have 300 views but nothing is added to my balance still 0.0000
Edit: views and profits are counted in real time at Reports tab, it takes a while to reflect at Balance player speed is awesome, keep up the good work

Last edited:
Hi. Can you double check the 50% profit margin? It seems that the ad impression rate between 100% and 50% of profits is unchanged. recently ads appear more and i tried 50% profit but i noticed the number of ads doesn't go down

Hi. i just got your notice to remove 2 videos from my account related to abuse or something i don't understand can you check the exact reason why the video was removed from my account my account? I understand that some of my website competitors sometimes report this, they say the video is theirs but they can't show any proof of ownership of the video and some of the servers don't control it. check it out, they just need to open a ticket to delete the video and they will delete it without thinking. username : sangvl1

Hi. i just got your notice to remove 2 videos from my account related to abuse or something i don't understand can you check the exact reason why the video was removed from my account my account? I understand that some of my website competitors sometimes report this, they say the video is theirs but they can't show any proof of ownership of the video and some of the servers don't control it. check it out, they just need to open a ticket to delete the video and they will delete it without thinking. username : sangvl1
i will check this can u send me the file code of files ?

i will check this can u send me the file code of files ?
sent to you in a private message. it includes all the deleted video content you sent me and 2 video title codes. i can't find these 2 videos at the moment, i think it has been removed. The site I don't upload videos is copyrighted so it can't be DMCA, and if someone says that the video is theirs, they have to show proof of ownership of the video before asking for my video to be removed.
Post automatically merged:

your video embed code only works with Chrome browser. other than Chrome like opera or safari ios won't work which is weird. I have never encountered this situation before. I'm referring to the phone browser

Last edited:
Back