uploaded.to deleted my account when Im a dollar away from 100 EURO

Status
Not open for further replies.

algon

So yesterday I had like 98.xx EURO. I decided to wait until I reach that number before I try to withdraw because they will take out 20% of the earnings if you withdraw less than 100. Damn, what a mistake! It took me like 3 months to get there and when I'm finally so close, BAM "User and password do not match!"

So I thought maybe I got hacked. So I used "Forgotten Password". It succesfully sent the email to my address, clicked the link and BAM "User not existing"

meaning they deleted the account! Bastards.

Im thinking uploaded.to is the same as that storage.to scam site??? Avoid it at all cost. I'll be avoiding .to sites from now on as well.

Funny thing is I saw a bunch of people saying they are legit on other threads here (thats why I was convinced), I bet they are dupe accounts made by ul.to to fool people, it sure fooled me!

13 comments
I have 5 premium accounts, most are just for downloading with no files, they got deleted too!! I think something wrong with their server $%^&

If you use forgot password using email, they'll email you, but u still can't change pass

Why jump to early conclusions? My account is also gone but only since a few hours max. I guess it's a technical problem.

stop using them?? try fsc,fs, or wup

OBviously I will now.

Why jump to early conclusions? My account is also gone but only since a few hours max. I guess it's a technical problem.

Because I was not aware that there were more ppl that got there accounts got deleted. So maybe they have server problems. So 3+months worth of accounts and files gone?

Are your files gone also?

So Im checking there website, I went to news, the updates from 2010 and 2011 gone! THey have "01.01.1970"

trying to contact them but they only got email for abuse.

Last edited:
If your account is indeed deleted then you should read this first.

11.1.7 in their TOS

ul is authorised to block the access of a User to ul's Platform in whole or in part. In particular, ul is authorised to block a User's access in whole or in part to secure IT security, e.g. after the User has incorrectly entered his or her access data three times in succession, and for purposes of enforcing intellectual property rights. ul shall, furthermore, be authorised to issue a warning to the User in the event of a breach of contractual obligations or duties owed by the User ("Warning"), to block the User's access or to extraordinarily terminate the agreement with the User. ul's right to demand compensatory damages and compensation of expenses shall remain unaffected hereby.

So yesterday I had like 98.xx EURO. I decided to wait until I reach that number before I try to withdraw because they will take out 20% of the earnings if you withdraw less than 100. Damn, what a mistake! It took me like 3 months to get there and when I'm finally so close, BAM "User and password do not match!"

So I thought maybe I got hacked. So I used "Forgotten Password". It succesfully sent the email to my address, clicked the link and BAM "User not existing"

meaning they deleted the account! Bastards.

Im thinking uploaded.to is the same as that storage.to scam site??? Avoid it at all cost. I'll be avoiding .to sites from now on as well.

Funny thing is I saw a bunch of people saying they are legit on other threads here (thats why I was convinced), I bet they are dupe accounts made by ul.to to fool people, it sure fooled me!
My account same today.I cant password edit,User not existing"
What is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back