Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicalX

How to earn money via Youtube And Adsense

Things You Need:

1. Youtube Account
2. Video Editing Tool
3. Brain

I'll recommend this method to everyone who has PATIENCE. :)

Alright,

We need a HOT Trending Niche to make videos on.

Use this chart : Google Trends
Youtube Trends : Whats Trending

You can choose any video and create a video. But for this tutorial i'm gonna choose "Gaming Niche".

Go to : Gamespot.com

On left side you'll see List of "Top 10 Games"

KBKnoaI.jpg

Choose any game and make a video on it. lets choose "State Of Decay".

Go to youtube and watch State of Decay's videos.(gameplays) . Now download a video edit it a lot and make it look p[FONT=&quot]rofessional[/FONT]. Make a channel related to this niche or related to the Game. If you're a hardcore gamer and don't want to leech others videos then you can make your own gameplay video. That'll be very good. But still edit it put your watermark or channel name in video. In beginning or in the end tell users to subscribe to you for latest updates.

Now you have a a video uploaded on a HOT Niche. Now how to drive traffic to it?

Use this google tool: Google Alert

4voxD67.jpg

Don't forget to to choose "Discussions" for result types. Now click on "Create Alert".

k0YsxUV.jpg

Now google will send an alert to your email everytime someone post about "State Of Decay" you'll be informed. Mostly will be Yahoo! Answers. go to it and post your youtube video or channel link. You'll get insane amount traffic.

nh1HX4e.jpg

I got 2 alerts in 2 mins. Click on this link and post your video link. Don't forget to describe about it.

Now you have everything set-up, Go to your adsense account and monetize your video. That's all. :)

P.S : This tutorial is totally written by me. Don't copy it.

Additional Tip:

People love funny gaming videos. :D

I'll be writing more tuts very soon ;)

Regards!

14 comments
Yes you have to partnership with a company to make money off it.. But i bet you have seen gaming channel with tons of videos and adsense on it. Right?

Or you can just choose another niche. Like Bulletins,Music Covers ;). I choosed the gaming niche because youtube is populated by gamers! Well here's a short tip. Make a video of yourself singing a song. Go to the page of official artist post your video link there. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back