Tips and Tricks 4 more Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsets

I need Tips and Tricks 4 more Traffic

Hello community,

firstival sry 4 my english - i'm german but i do my best and hope you understand me :)

my music/ mp3 blog is online since Jan 13, 2015 and i have more than 370 Posts

my traffic at the moment is 100 / day ( i don't know it is good or not ) but i think it can goes more :)

social networks are facebook - twitter - delicious & youtube

i have pay a little bit of money for backlinks an webraffic

i have a good websitedescription & keywords i think :)

what can i do to increase traffic ? can anybody help me ?

Last edited:
9 comments
Sorry, but your post title tricked me to assume you're going to give us the tips and tricks for more traffic.

Yep, it is really a good start if it is 100 unique visitors a day. You can either advertise on adwords or buy some traffic from here on Market Place.

Good luck.

sms marketing is certainly not the worse thing as most mobile users will read all of the messages they received which is not the case with the emails. Social bookmarking sites can also provide you great help to increase traffic to your website instantly. There are hundreds of bookmarking sites available on the internet which you can easily find with the help of google or here is a place where you can find a pretty good list of these sites. social-bookmarking-sites-list.com

Its better that you run fb ads over your websites fb page or directly on you blog or a better way is to buy a good fb page with good amount of likes in that way you can easily get good traffic from you page and your reach will be good.
Other than that u need to be good at onsite and offsite seo, and check the gtmatrix speed , Domain authority, trust flow and citation flow

Your site is n new
at present just focus on new unique daily content updates.
let it continue for few more months.
Target organic google traffic as that is consistent and free.
daily new updates stick members to keep coming and increases direct traffic.
side by side keep working on link building , niche site link exchange.
don't buy xrummmer links at present.
that kind of link building is usefull after 6+ months once your site is sinked in google

I found that recently, link exchange can actually hurt. Most success I've had is when I work tirelessly on my site's content. Making sure it is unique and of actual value to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back