The BitCoin Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another problem is there is a government (USA) that will strike swiftly the moment that BitCoin becomes an interference, or when they become bored in the Cyber Crimes field in Alexandria. There are also millions of other possibilities with this currency.

You have been warned.

As I've said all along, the BTC simply will not stand due to the vast majority of those that use it for illegal purposes, the fact that it's backed by nothing and the continuous involvement of the United States Government tracking, monitoring & obliterating those whom use this currency.

In Recent News: http://www.wjunction.com/14-news-current-events/181122-will-silk-road-bust-kill-bitcoin.html

This isn't the first hit on the BTC nor will it be the last.

Last edited:
Anyways to get bitcoins for free like mining or anthing..what i mean in short earning without investment

There is no way to mine profitably short of getting asic miners, and if you order today you won't get it until feb or march. By that time it will be much harder, and you may only earn a slight profit but probably still a loss.

so that mean you have to make an investment and just wait for some time and that time determines whather its profit or loss...in short its not free in anyway...i will prefer forex over bitcoins thanks for the info :)

It generally takes money to make money, that's why people call it investing.

ForEx is a good way to earn if you know how to set proper stop losses & stop gains and know how to follow Market Trending. It can be an easy game to win, but just as equally easy to lose.

I don't suggest getting involved in anything to with the BitCoin honestly. It's just not real. ForEx is better because at least your dealing with some real dough that can be spent anywhere at anytime.

yes i agree with you but in forex i need to invest first make my banking account merge and all that...i was just finding a way other than uploading because uploading sucks take a lot of sitting and you merely get 0.1$ per day i am not a major uploader though..i was just thinking about bitcoin as using gpu way i have pc with graphics so if i can earn bitcoins from it i will prefer that too because in home my pc is always on for downloading and i wont mind mining bitcoins if it gives me a little profit for nothing..
hope you get me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back