Status
Not open for further replies.

carl2k2

Erm, how about an option when you reply to a topic well ur own topic, there a checkbox to say, dont bump. That way Topic owners can easily reply to as many users as possible without bumping the topic,

or i suppose if you got that addon where it just autoquotes people in 1 post then i guess this is just a dumb idea, but i only just thought of it like 2 mins ago so :)

8 comments
I think what his trying to say is that you can "Tick" a section before you create a thread so it allows no bumpage. Good idea if no one wants to see a old thread revived.

and the second option i think his trying to say that when someone double posts it will merge those two posts into one so there is no more double posts of that member.
Just report that post and the admin/sm/m will merge the posts.

But good idea for lazy staff.

I dont see the point in the first suggestion. If you reply dont you want it bumped so others can see what you said?

2nd option is alright however I think the report + staff do a good job already merging and cleaning.

I dont see the point in the first suggestion. If you reply dont you want it bumped so others can see what you said?

2nd option is alright however I think the report + staff do a good job already merging and cleaning.

Well what happens if the creator of the thread went on a holidays? This is were the idea is great. No one who made a post in that thread wants to see old a topic bumped do they? So there for the people who already made a post will be waiting for a response from the creator of the thread. Which will allow the creater (or any other person) to make a comment in the thread who have been waiting for a comment, without a bump :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back