Premium StreamWish Event: Increase Traffic and Special Gifts for Webmasters!

Edward154

Hello guys,
I hope you're having a wonderful day!

StreamWish has just announced an unmissable event! The Traffic Boosting Contest is eagerly awaiting all webmasters, both new and old. Let's delve into the details of this event:

Competition to Boost Traffic and Receive Special Gifts

- Eligibility: All users who register via this link before May 18th
+ Link to register for the event: Google Form Here!

- Registering to participate: Register for the event using the provided form before May 18th for a chance to join the traffic boosting competition and receive exciting gifts from StreamWish.
- Preparation time: After registration, you will have until May 24th to prepare for the competition.
- Event duration: The competition will run from May 25th to May 31st. Get ready to participate and increase traffic to your website!

- Event Rules:
+ Any IPs exhibiting signs of fraud will not be accepted.
+ Video content must not violate StreamWish's policies.
+ If users are found to violate the rules, we reserve the right to withhold payment and prizes.
We highly encourage participants to thoroughly read the regulations before joining.

- Special Gifts: During the event, any user who participates will receive one free month of premium membership.

- Prize Structure: During the event, users reaching the following traffic milestones will receive rewards at the end of the event:
+ Reach 20k views/day: Receive 6 months of premium membership.
+ Reach 50k views/day: Receive 6 months of premium membership and increase your earnings rate by 1.5 times at the last day of event.
+ Reach 100k views/day: Receive 1 year of premium membership and double your earnings rate at the last day of event.
+ Surpass 100k views/day to enter the TOP race with the following prizes:

1 Prize for TOP1 Traffic: Receive 1 year of premium membership, double your earnings rate at the last day of event, and a cash prize of $500.
2 Prizes for 2 TOP2 Traffic
: Receive 1 year of premium membership, double your earnings rate at the last day of event, and a cash prize of $200.
3 Prizes for 3 TOP3 Traffic
: Receive 1 year of premium membership, double your earnings rate at the last day of event, and a cash prize of $100.

Join now for a chance to receive exciting prizes and create success for your website with StreamWish!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via:
Email
: help@streamwish.com
Telegram: Event StreamWish

26 comments
Bad history with shaving, Sorry I can't use your services again even you come with new account here,
I remember when your support manager want to sell me premium account, in exchange to increase counter rates, because in your page was written 33 / 10k, but you count only 23$ then later, you asked me to have 20k views per day to paid me 33$ / 10k as you write in your rates page, sorry but not sorry, am not using your trashy services again, stop sending us e-mail with your new project, we'll never trust you again, nor DogStream, WTF ???
Hello
Thank you for your feedback about us!
We are very sorry if there was any misunderstanding. Please talk to us privately and provide more information. We are willing to resolve and improve our service quality towards satisfaction. Best regards ! StreamWish Teams
Post automatically merged:

By using partner programs such as exoclick, juicyads, hilltop, etc. I realized how much hosting can actually earn, despite the high costs. But lately, new hosting sites have been a pitiful sight. The cheapest and slowest servers, terribly low rates, poor tracking of views and shaving, delayed payments, etc.

I think that the minimum reasonable rates are as follows : Tier1 - $50, Tier2 - $30, Tier3 - $15, Tier4 - $8. As well as at least 2-3 views from one IP.

You offer conditions even worse than on other not very good hosting sites. :laughing:
Anyway, good luck. Who will use it, tell me how it is there. :relieved:
Hi ! Thanks for your respond.
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your sharing. We appreciate that. We will constantly strive to improve service quality. Best regards! StreamWish Teams

@Edward154 really dude?

sometimes you give the impression that you are an admin generated by AI.

This competition is pointless, the minimum number of views is 20k per day? and at most 100k per day.
There are only a few such people.

so I don't know who will take part in it.

Give people a chance to earn normally if you improved your rates and paid decent money.
It was fine then.
Hello ! Thanks for your respond.
The event is taking place fairly and many people are registering to participate. Have you joined it yet? Please contact me directly with any questions about this contest. Best regards! StreamWish Teams

Yes. Increase the rates instead of giving that event
Hello! Thanks for your respond.
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your sharing. We will try to increase the rate further in the future, and will notify all users. We will constantly strive to improve service quality. Best regards! StreamWish Teams

they hadn't paid me. so this video host is unreliable garbage. Dont use.
Hello
Please send me the username on your StreamWish account
So I can check and tell you why
Best regards! StreamWish Teams

Hello
Please send me the username on your StreamWish account
So I can check and tell you why
Best regards! StreamWish Teams

Last edited:
Hello guys,

The event ended today.
The results and rewards of the event will be announced via the contact information provided by event participants in the registration form.

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic participation.

Us

Yes. Please increase the rates. Too lowe
Hi, please DM me via contact in the post. We can negotiate that.
Thank you

Best regards
Can you add Croatian and Bosnian on the list ? also for auto sub extract from mkv.
Yes, please DM me via my contact

Last edited:
Back