Streamvid.net Discussion

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,133 comments
thank u for recent payment
by the way
today 12.10 views and earning really low unusual
anyone else experience problem?
my site traffic same
i think definitely some problem
Check your videos, maybe they just broke. Due to the fact that the video does not play and there are no views.

Yesterday I checked 400 more videos, 108 of them didn't work, I had to upload them again

thank u for recent payment
by the way
today 12.10 views and earning really low unusual
anyone else experience problem?
my site traffic same
i think definitely some problem
when you got paid can you tell the date
Post automatically merged:

When you check early there is no stats from past 2 days view become 0 something is wrong Check your stats between mid night and early morning you will see the difference.

Last edited:
many users complain to me videos buffer strongly or dont load at all, there is no point to upload new stuff if admin no fix it asap. already promised it several times but didnt do it. why not just ban abuser new accounts who dont send traffic but use big storage? if its real reason then we legit uploaders must be given more chance. would love continue new stuff upload here again but will stop it unless problem is fixed and we get proper response when fix should be awaited

According to my understanding, system is not counting views of old videos correctly. Cause I am getting right amount of views from latest videos. But still there is drop in views.

Back