Streamvid.net Discussion

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,134 comments
Hi did you change the ppv rates as I can see after that frozen views issue the ppv is less than before please take a look.
Yes me too from tier 4. It is not 15$ anymore. Contact them on Skype but they say the don't change anything. But how can I receive more from 10$ host.
Post automatically merged:

They said VPN. But I share on the same forum with other Host.,how can it only have an affect to SV. Other Hosts are good. So my conclusion is tier 4 is not 15$. Maybe it is 10$ now.

Last edited:
Yes me too from tier 4. It is not 15$ anymore. Contact them on Skype but they say the don't change anything. But how can I receive more from 10$ host.

They said VPN. But I share on the same forum with other Host.,how can it only have an affect to SV. Other Hosts are good. So my conclusion is tier 4 is not 15$. Maybe it is 10$ now.
Yes they change it for sure but why they are saying they not change.

scam page, they pay whoever they want and when they want they simply give you an excuse not to pay you
Oh do let users know why we reject your payments , as you PM me about your details you are using paste links how to detect the traffic from what source you are sending

If a user using short url or paste link or any method which is hard to track the source how we can be sure you are genuine user ?

Claming that we are scam do you need my last week payouts screenshot how much we pay do you have any roughly idea , that's why i don't active on wj because if we don't pay a user they called us scammer where they don't mentioned there fault only claim we are scammer just go and check how much we work hard to make website better daily do so many things at ones.

Hi did you change the ppv rates as I can see after that frozen views issue the ppv is less than before please take a look.
Hello
From last few days suddenly there is increase in proxy or vpn traffic but our earning is not increasing , then we cross check with our advertisers they mentioned they don't pay for proxy or vpn , so we have to implement some settings , we don't change any prices, if you are seeing this for sure it is because of vpn or proxy.

Cheers
Streamvid

Last edited:
Hello
From last few days suddenly there is increase in proxy or vpn traffic but our earning is not increasing , then we cross check with our advertisers they mentioned they don't pay for proxy or vpn , so we have to implement some settings , we don't change any prices, if you are seeing this for sure it is because of vpn or proxy.

Cheers
Streamvid
I accept your explanation. But my question is why only SV. i share videos with other host too and they don't VPN or proxy too. I share on the same forum, on the same Thread. I receive more from 10$ host for Tier 4

@nic0991 admin sv is the most impudent pig i have ever seen, but I know karma will come back to him ; )
Eres de ellos mismos x eso hablas asi de uno porque a ti si no te estafan, seguro que el karma lo vas a ver eres tu.

They only know how to make fun of and defraud people. They take weeks of waiting to pay and they make a false "effort", on the other pages they pay in hours and here they have to wait to be rejected the payment and say that the traffic is from a social network

They are a fraud, scam page

Last edited:
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )
Upload speed is too low can't upload anything happened yesterday same time.

payment still pend 2023-09-06
i hope i receive it soon
quite long wait but i like host generaly
Ordered since September 2nd

They have no credibility. They told me it would happen yesterday and it did not happen

They are not doing their job as they should

Last edited:
Back