Streamvid.net Discussion

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,131 comments
I spoke with him. He says they receive a lot of withdrawal requests every day, which is why it takes so long.
ps: I have received my payment today.
In general, Uploaders like us need the money almost every day, so they should change their payment schedule.

How to change thum pic?
Will add this option in coming weeks.
Post automatically merged:

Hi the videos are just buffering and it is not even possible for the viewers to watch it please solve this buffering issue today it is too much.
Hello
Please DM me your email will check for you.

Thank you

pending since 2023-08-10 :rage:
Please share your email will check for you.

I spoke with him. He says they receive a lot of withdrawal requests every day, which is why it takes so long.
ps: I have received my payment today.
In general, Uploaders like us need the money almost every day, so they should change their payment schedule.
Thanks for your feedback we will consider this and try to make it little faster.

Thank you

Just got payment
Thanks for the feedback

Last edited:
hello / good evening I wanted to know how much storage space we have? and if it is mandatory to become a premium member with unlimited storage space and is there a deletion of files if it does not fund view?

Back