Streamvid.net Discussion

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,133 comments
you should to be happy if he paid you because others are scammed whit 450$ and 200$...
bro
ur case is really serious,did u messaged wjunction moderation and admins?ur case is not only case like this users similar experience
if he couldnt accept ur traffic he should say it before u accumulate so many money and it happen with so many user already.did u let admin know about it?why admin take no action?admin dont even respond here,or post proof,did he gived proof to admins?i obviously have nothing against any host ever but i want protect respected big uploaders and also others from problems,either admin must explain situation and be more clear why he no pay instead of general excuse and give admin proof,otherwise action is necessary,wjunction must care for their uploaders

bro
ur case is really serious,did u messaged wjunction moderation and admins?ur case is not only case like this users similar experience
if he couldnt accept ur traffic he should say it before u accumulate so many money and it happen with so many user already.did u let admin know about it?why admin take no action?admin dont even respond here,or post proof,did he gived proof to admins?i obviously have nothing against any host ever but i want protect respected big uploaders and also others from problems,either admin must explain situation and be more clear why he no pay instead of general excuse and give admin proof,otherwise action is necessary,wjunction must care for their uploaders
Bro, I spoke to streamvid owner. He said me azot know some bug where he can add money as per his wish. I don't know truth. But it's really difficult to find truth until it happens to us

bro

have you seen wolf, upstream, there they continue and nothing happens, expect the sameIn any case, the case of the colleague should be solved between the two of them, I see that there are people who charge in other places, I don't even see the upstream or wolf admin appear

ok i understand
but from 3 weeks i'm waiting and i'm waiting to prove what he says

why it's so hard to prove?why??

i told him to prove and to publish here how i manipulated his system but...

i told him to check my account from where was my trafic i told him to check on his system on 'referer'' what apear there...

why i was banned whit 450$ and another user whit 200$?

past 3 weeks and if he really had proof, I'm sure that proof would reach wj don't you think?

when you say something like this you should to prove what you say.

why his traffic dropped on last month from when he baned me?because i manipulated his system?

this guy it's a big scammer and he know very well i never manipulated his system
Are you burrendel from sxyprn.com

The server has frequent crashes.
Post automatically merged:

1689092013-539575-chrome-ltj26cc6pa.png

Last edited:
Site goes down three days in row, I thought fix finally in sight. Now down again, it's been hours. Sigh. I am think delete my files and move somewhere else. This is pure laughable, and unprofessionalism

Back