Streamvid.net Discussion

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,132 comments
my dear bros,site go down every day during many hours,payment take two week,some payment still pending,may i ask why u risk so much ur work time and effort and continue work for this embarassing shameful site?admin no fix problems,every day probably ur user get angry for downtime,admin has no plan or competence for fix and make it better for you,im sorry bros but why u do this to urself?i would happily support this host and i have no judgement or envy against anyone but i only speak truth,did he ever said he would compensate or work so site wont go down again?i mean sometimes its acceptable but site go down every day,and for hours,this is clearly bad sign,my dear bros dont get me wrong i just love u respected uploaders,and i want call you out,you deserve better

I was also planning to use Streamvid , But now after seeing all the Feedback - NO CHANCE . Before this platform used to be Good .
Post automatically merged:

Last week I was also planning to use , this site .
Earlier this site was good they took max 3-7 days now 12 days and daily site down for hours uploaders faces big loss and owner don't even look at the problems of users.

Hello
Sorry for the late reply but you was busy with server host company because of so many dmca they blocked our website, which cause downtime and we face 2 to 3 downtime every week because of dmca, so we have to take a call to move our host to some offshore which we successfully done and from now you won't see any down time and there will be 1 or 2 days little problem can happen as we shifted to new host so extremely sorry for that.

Don't worry what ever you are facing issue will solve in 24 hour as we are transferring to new host so have to check each and every thing

For payments i have said 100 times on skype or even on wj, we do pay payments 5 to 7 days and don't count weekends, if you ask again and again same question there will be no sense
and some user requested yesterday and asking for payment on skype and saying we are scamming literally don't understand what they want.

We do pay large chunk of payment 2 days back, don't worry about your payments we are here for long term not for short.

In last you loose some money due to downtime or stats freeze will start new bonus from next week or month once everything is stable and this time bonus will be more big and aggressive for sure and also we pay bonus on payments proof too this time.

Cheers
Streamvid

Earlier this site was good they took max 3-7 days now 12 days and daily site down for hours uploaders faces big loss and owner don't even look at the problems of users.
What earlier even today we are good :P but site down was issue which we fix it was dmca issues where they suspend our accounts.

I was also planning to use Streamvid , But now after seeing all the Feedback - NO CHANCE . Before this platform used to be Good .

Last week I was also planning to use , this site .
Its upto you but you are missing some good opportunity coming from next week.

new balance 19$ to 16 $ now why balance is decreasing
Hello please skype me with your email will check and add your missing balance

Had 20$ just to request payout now 19$ wtf
For $1 don't say wtf you can simply skype me with your email will add the missing funds.

my dear bros,site go down every day during many hours,payment take two week,some payment still pending,may i ask why u risk so much ur work time and effort and continue work for this embarassing shameful site?admin no fix problems,every day probably ur user get angry for downtime,admin has no plan or competence for fix and make it better for you,im sorry bros but why u do this to urself?i would happily support this host and i have no judgement or envy against anyone but i only speak truth,did he ever said he would compensate or work so site wont go down again?i mean sometimes its acceptable but site go down every day,and for hours,this is clearly bad sign,my dear bros dont get me wrong i just love u respected uploaders,and i want call you out,you deserve better
now i understand why there is so much unemployment carry on, users are earning , we are earning, you are still here typing some shit which even not related to you but i'm liking it :P

This host down forever
In your dreams for sure

Last edited:
Hello
Sorry for the late reply but you was busy with server host company because of so many dmca they blocked our website, which cause downtime and we face 2 to 3 downtime every week because of dmca, so we have to take a call to move our host to some offshore which we successfully done and from now you won't see any down time and there will be 1 or 2 days little problem can happen as we shifted to new host so extremely sorry for that.

Don't worry what ever you are facing issue will solve in 24 hour as we are transferring to new host so have to check each and every thing

For payments i have said 100 times on skype or even on wj, we do pay payments 5 to 7 days and don't count weekends, if you ask again and again same question there will be no sense
and some user requested yesterday and asking for payment on skype and saying we are scamming literally don't understand what they want.

We do pay large chunk of payment 2 days back, don't worry about your payments we are here for long term not for short.

In last you loose some money due to downtime or stats freeze will start new bonus from next week or month once everything is stable and this time bonus will be more big and aggressive for sure and also we pay bonus on payments proof too this time.

Cheers
Streamvid

What earlier even today we are good :P but site down was issue which we fix it was dmca issues where they suspend our accounts.

Its upto you but you are missing some good opportunity coming from next week.
my payment still pending. but its okay. I will Waite, because i sure you will pay. but fix your site issue soon bro, Thank you

Back