Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,360 comments
Any plan for changing domain extension incase copyright group seize streamtape domain?

US gov’t claims right to seize any .com domain
If your domain ends in .com, the United States government says it has the right to seize it from your control. The same goes for any URL that ends in .net, .cc, .tv, .name, and .org.

Still the best.
Any plan for changing domain extension incase copyright group seize streamtape domain?

US gov’t claims right to seize any .com domain
If your domain ends in .com, the United States government says it has the right to seize it from your control. The same goes for any URL that ends in .net, .cc, .tv, .name, and .org.

Thanks for the feedback. And we have alternative domains in emergency cases. But @Igutin is right as well.

We are still working on the gdrive remote upload fix it will take a bit but is our first priority.

its not the indien gov. so they wont take down domains if they are not violating us law extremly. Streamtape is in the law in the us. The dmca system is stupid but streamtape is still legal

Thanks for the feedback. And we have alternative domains in emergency cases. But @Igutin is right as well.

We are still working on the gdrive remote upload fix it will take a bit but is our first priority.

The only company allowed to issue new .com domains is VeriSign, which is based — you guessed it — in the US.

Anytime the US government wants to take down a .com, .net, .tv, or .name domain, all it has to do is issue a court order to VeriSign, which quickly complies. The same process applies to the Public Interest Registry, which controls the .org top-level domain.

You can use 2 or more domain easily. .com .to .is, its like running a website in 1 database with different type of domain. and your user has a choice to choose which domain name extention they will use. domain name is just a few dollar. atleast we know list of domain incase one of them has takendown and redirected to alliance4creativity.

Hi! Are you having rendering problems? because it has been in the conversion process for 4 hours. The file is mkv with a bit rate of 1127kbps. 1280 x 532 resolution. Audio 128kbs.

Hi! Are you having rendering problems? because it has been in the conversion process for 4 hours. The file is mkv with a bit rate of 1127kbps. 1280 x 532 resolution. Audio 128kbs.

Some convertion took to long to convert and some convertion is forever. i guess it a bug. it happens to me twice, 1 is converting status forever, and the other 1 takes hours to convert.

There also a bug that doesnt show the player. i have mp4 file around 1gb size and there is no player when you view the mp4 file. i just reupload again then problem solve.

Some convertion took to long to convert and some convertion is forever. i guess it a bug. it happens to me twice, 1 is converting status forever, and the other 1 takes hours to convert.

There also a bug that doesnt show the player. i have mp4 file around 1gb size and there is no player when you view the mp4 file. i just reupload again then problem solve.

thank you! I uploaded the file again and it was resolved.

Remote upload and manual upload is slow. What is the limit of upload speed? I guess its around 1mb per seconds or lower.

From where is the remote upload speed slow? About manual upload didnt had any issues yet but we will check if everything is alright

Its possible that the server had a problem who was converting your file which resulted in an error. The fastest way is to reupload the file again.

Streamtape isn't a good service

Thanks for the great feedback.

Back