StreamSB or Streamlare for a premium account without ads

8 comments
With all the issues of streamlare and the number of times they ended their hosting endevours, I won't trust them with my money. Unless you can go through your bandwidth in a months or two.

I've bought Premium bandwidth from SB a year ago and it's still active (although I did nothing with it to deplete it).

Depending on the size of your files I think the SB deal is much better than SL's.

As an example of a 4GB file

20,000 views on SB = 80,000 GB for $20 (2x $10 per 10,000 views)

80,000 GB on SL would cost you $160 ... (8x $20 per 10TB)

However, I think SL has better quality ... SB has very agressive encoding. And no longer 'O' option for h264 / AAC files. I believe SL still does (I saw YTS 4K releases recognized by my stream app on android as 4K.

It all depends on the files and codec you use.

Last edited:
With all the issues of streamlare and the number of times they ended their hosting endevours, I won't trust them with my money. Unless you can go through your bandwidth in a months or two.

I've bought Premium bandwidth from SB a year ago and it's still active (although I did nothing with it to deplete it).

Depending on the size of your files I think the SB deal is much better than SL's.

As an example of a 4GB file

20,000 views on SB = 80,000 GB for $20 (2x $10 per 10,000 views)

80,000 GB on SL would cost you $160 ... (8x $20 per 10TB)

However, I think SL has better quality ... SB has very agressive encoding. And no longer 'O' option for h264 / AAC files. I believe SL still does (I saw YTS 4K releases recognized by my stream app on android as 4K.

It all depends on the files and codec you use.

True, I tested SL a couple of days, and have too many problems, video quality was good they dont enconde mp4 files.

I work with streamtape just for 1080p movies, because SD files 480p with conversion is not watchable on streamtape.

I use too many ION10 releases, i put in doodstream they dont convert, but too many problems with this host too, (subtitles, network errors...)

How about SB ? i see they convert h264 acc files too right? why streamtape encoded ION10 mp4 releases? they dont excedd 1200kbps bitrate

Streamtape has terrible quality.

Yes, h264 will be converted on SB. Roughly to 40 - 50 % of the original size (N).

Last edited:
Streamlare retains the original video quality for h264 and mp4. However, the original quality sometimes requires high bitrate throughput, which Streamlare isn't quite coping with. Some dynamic scenes are buffering.

If you have compressed mp4 files, Streamlare and StreamSB are equal. A question of the size of your videos and cost effectiveness in terms of premium bandwidth / premium views.

If Streamlare can handle high bitrate handling in dynamic scenes, it's definitely Streamlare. Due to the video quality.

Back