Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaney

Banned
Banned
Hello All,

After many years of looking for a good advertising platform, an equivalent to Google Adsense. I have never found one, so i have decided i'm probably going to start my own very shortly. I'm already starting to look at the actual site.

I want to know what you want from an advertising platform? anything at all? (within this subject)

I also would like to know any name suggestions, i already have some ideas but and open to more ideas as i have not settled on one yet.

I hope you will get involved and we can start a fantastic advertising platform.

Best Regards.

3 comments
Hello All,

After many years of looking for a good advertising platform, an equivalent to Google Adsense. I have never found one, so i have decided i'm probably going to start my own very shortly. I'm already starting to look at the actual site.

I want to know what you want from an advertising platform? anything at all? (within this subject)

I also would like to know any name suggestions, i already have some ideas but and open to more ideas as i have not settled on one yet.

I hope you will get involved and we can start a fantastic advertising platform.

Best Regards.

revive adserver.. check it out.

Hi Chaney, so your plan would be to launch an actual alternative to Google's program. Would you look to set it up as purely a click based offering or would you look to run it on a CPM model as well? As the person above me mentioned, fraud is rife in this area so you will need to have some advanced screening in place.

You have a script in mind that you will look to use or you will go custom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back