Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymusx

I search stabille, safe (anonymus, webmoney, bitcoin) hosting, but not find stabille...
I tried many host, but all problem (DDoS attacks, etc..)
Today infinityhosts problem, full offline my website..,

Can help me offers?

Or all offshore host bad, many offline?

(Sorry, my bad english)

8 comments
same problem i was facing before 6-8 months but now i never face such problem because im hoste at mrrapidhost.com

they are super guys ,,, support always online and give you home felling .. my website hosted with them for like 8 months and only 1-2 times i had small problem which tey fix within few hours and they have no downtime as far as i know hope u also like this

mrrapidhost.com

from my personal experience right now only undergroundprivate.com meets my requirements regarding privacy, support and uptime.. i have tried many providers simply i have write reviews for the because i have the same issues everytime down and everytime the same excuse when there is everything good suddenly is going all down.. right now all this months i am there is good and no problems, i made a good and deep research for choosing and after my issue with the law i not wanted to be "leaked" again from my provider.. many of my friends is using underground and many websites owners recommend them on their blogs you should know what you want first of all then do a research and see what fits you.. you can have a large website where you need good hardware and a good line and find prices for it.. be careful most "offshore" are not offshore but they are scams for me which tricking people and this be a problem for anyone use them

I search stabille, safe (anonymus, webmoney, bitcoin) hosting, but not find stabille...
I tried many host, but all problem (DDoS attacks, etc..)
Today infinityhosts problem, full offline my website..,

Can help me offers?

Or all offshore host bad, many offline?

(Sorry, my bad english)

go with estrowebservice ,they are professionals and long time in a bussines. stable not overloaded servers ,fast support.

One thing that you have to understand is that many hosts that claim to offer offshore (non-compliant) hosting, do not actually have the legal authority to do so. When your looking at issues regarding intellectual rights, many countries honor them. Not just the US. You have to look at where you are physically located, as well as where your server and server provider is located. All 2 or 3 factors have to be present in a location which is not compliant with international intellectual rights laws. If not, then they are just looking to get your immediate business and do not have plans for the future.

I notice Offshore seems to be a loose term many providers are throwing around these days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back