Should I use adword for product launching

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinvu

Hi guys, I recently joined MMO industry, and my product launching is coming soon. My website currently doesn't appear on google so should I use adword to solve this problem?
please guys, give me some advice :(

Last edited:
7 comments
Adhere to the following principles, to form Google does not mark your ads:

+ Identify keywords (keywords) that you want to advertise on Google stick to business lines and services / products of the company or individual you.

+ Registration keyword advertising with Google and Google's agents, service providers Google Adwords. These units have a keyword auction with other companies with similar ads.

+ The ads will appear on Google when customers query keyword phrases into the Google search page.

+ For each of the searcher clicks on ads on Google search pages, you will have to pay one amount for Google opposite one customers click on the advertisement to the website, and they are the prospects to yield a profit to you.

And I want to tell you, just use Google AdWord for projects long-term product sales.

You should figure out first what keyword/s you want to pursue. Adwords is an investment if you don't know how it works then I suggest to skip on it and do a keyword research first.
You don't want to invest something and put it into waste.

Hi guys, I recently joined MMO industry, and my product launching is coming soon. My website currently doesn't appear on google so should I use adword to solve this problem?

Adwords won't fix your Google index issues. Talk to some SEO guys and show them your website. It's much better.

If you have the budget, you should, it is another channel for your site to get targeted and relevant traffic.

You target specific websites to your niche industry. Target to advertise niche websites that can bring more conversions. Depends how good is your adword budget. If you have low budget then go for low bid rate and target very specific .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back