Should I give $1,200.00 to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

Simple debate here. Should I giveaway $1,200 to the members here on WJunction through the form of unique contests? Or should I not?

Let's hear some good reasons as to why and why not.

Be thorough. Afterall, it's $1,200.00 U.S.D. cash via PayPal. :pirate:

18 comments
Hmmm... Since you had asked for a suggestion, I would want you to sponsor that money to a few really good webmasters around here who are facing issues financially or someone with a good plan but not enough money :)

Best of luck

Hmmm... Since you had asked for a suggestion, I would want you to sponsor that money to a few really good webmasters around here who are facing issues financially or someone with a good plan but not enough money :)

Best of luck

$1,200 if your going to give it away then defintely do it by contest don't just give it to any webmaster because they face financial problems.
A fair contest that everyone will have a chance to win I would suggest you might do a number contest from like 1-100000 or maybe a signature contest & you be the judge of who made the best art. Something unique & creative would be the best option to come into play.

Simple debate here. Should I giveaway $1,200 to the members here on WJunction through the form of unique contests? Or should I not?

Let's hear some good reasons as to why and why not.

Be thorough. Afterall, it's $1,200.00 U.S.D. cash via PayPal. :pirate:
you give me haha

You should ask people to submit some of their ideas for future projects and select the best of all ideas. Many webmasters have great projects in mind but don't have enough money to start it (I'm one of them).

US$1200 is a great quantity of money and can last forever if you know how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back