Seo 2015 - Content decided rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex668779

Today I would excuse predecessors, sharing how to make good content for SEO. According to her, the SEO has three important issues to decide on the TOP keyword or including Content - Link - View (by Alex). Her deeper into the Content.

Content is the most important, though SEO 2015, 2016 ... 2020 go more then content is 1 to evaluate a website. A quality articles covering the full range of factors that image, video, content and keyword density. Here, keywords allocation full title tags, description, content. Maintain daily content updates, content to rich, diverse, not copy articles can get their ideas.

For a good article I usually refer to the article rival, bulleted main ideas and more ideas for articles. This initiative helped me do well and richer content is to think.

Photos: at least you should know about the rudimentary image editing, image processing of others into their image. This is how I usually do =)) Quick, quick and easy to do. In the image, then the image SEO want a picture to put names to coincide with the title, for example, its title is: cheap drugs. the image name will be placed: Non-phien-part-re.jpg. Another one that is the ALT tag should contain keywords of the article. Then dipped his latest article title on this card, because according to my knowledge, only google reader alt only.

Video: I see a lot of people lack this song. Yotube is the largest video sharing network in the world, to promote the brand as well as access to objects according to their potential on Youtube perhaps only after Google. So my posts also trying to create a video, just enriched good for web content.

Keyword Density: Approximately 3 to 5 keyword. Usually put your keywords according to the article layout. Earlier articles, article body and conclusion. Each location contains a keyword you need SEO. This is not necessary as your stereotypical long enough keywords then. Keywords of articles that need help more keywords diversity key to easier and more TOP.

Title, Description: Contains the main keywords need SEO. Section headers, use the word stimulus users. The description overview of main content alert. Change the title and description if you see inappropriate. I've tried, and succeeded beyond imagination: D

Good Brothers Success!

4 comments
Yes absolutely content is the king as always in SEO. In 2015 it is the vital matters for achieving better rank in SERP's.
Without unique content, There is no up rank for our website.
Google only needs relevant detailed to the queries that have been asked. Its all done by Google periodic updates.

Great content is useful, enjoyable and often inspired – but “great content” is one of the basic requirements. It’s not a tactic or strategy, it’s just plain old good marketing. In short content always king in seo factor.

Thank you for sharing a very informative post.It was really helpful to understand what is the most important thing for ranking a site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back