Selling Rlsbb.net ( premium domain )

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragos22

Domain Name: RLSBB.NET
Registered With: Namecheap.com
Expires: Nov 25, 2017
Ownership proof: http://i.imgur.com/wWHXstr.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/18u5V5k.jpg
Domain Age: 6 years
Price: 500$
Methods of Payment: PayPal or you can buy it from Namecheap Market Place ( Namecheap charges a flat commission of 10% for each Marketplace transaction so the price will be 550$ because I will be the one paying the commission )

We all know that when it comes to releases, traffic numbers and keyword searches RLSBB is the gold standard. This will be your only shot to get this premium domain and come as close as possible to the original.

You can do your own research and do your own apraisal of this domain but you will only find out that the price is very decent for what you get.

If you need more ownership proof or if you have questions or maybe I just missed something, please let me know here or via PM.

Before the sale goes through I will like to discuss the logistics on Skype.

5 comments
They probably don't use it because .com and .net and .org get too risky for them.

So whoever shows up in the search results with a .net domain will get more traffic than other domain extensions.

Hmmm .... ever studied SEO?

Last edited:
@sniffdog I really don't want to turn this sales thread into an offtopic SEO discussion thread. But to answer your question, yes, I studied enough SEO. And whoever tells you that the domain extension does not count when it comes to ranking and indexing in search engines does not know what he is saying. It's not the most important of course, but it has it's role to play when it comes to SEO, indexing and rankings.

Again, I don't want to turn this sales thread into a SEO discussion thread about the benefits of owning a .net domain over any other domain extension.

@sniffdog thank you for your comment and input though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back