Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith

Hello,

It's been quite some time since I started to use WebZiter's rapidleech plans, so I decided to write my first hosting review here.

I'm using plan "RapiedLeech Beta":

- 25 GB Diskspace
- True Unmetered Bandwidth
- 100 Mbps Uplink

• Uptime
Sometimes I leech a whole day and then pause for 1 day or so and server was always up. So, no, I don't say it's 100% but I'm very satisfied with their uptime.

• Support
My account got activated immediately and since I had no experience with rapidleech before they asked me if they want to install script for me, that was not necessary but it was very kind from their side. I installed rapidleech and everything was working, only, rar/unrar wasn't. I created ticket, got respond almost immediately and they fixed it (chmod problem, damn cuteftp). I also requested few cpanel additions (few subdomains and addon domains) and got them aswell. Great support!

• Speed

It's 100Mbps so I didn't expected some uber dls/ups like some people do, you get, what you pay for! Both download and upload speeds are great! I usually download from Rapidshare and upload to Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile and many other. Speed was around 10 000 - 15 000 KB/s, and for me, that's great!

Yeah, you probably got bored of my long ass review :)). So conclusion is, best rapidleech hosting so far! Many complain on speed, support or downtime, this host really provide awesome rapidleech service. Try them and you won't regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back