Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
I suggest you remove Google Adsense as I doubt they support Warez linking sites, at least that's what I've heard which is also why I added AdBrite.

I don't like the way everything's listed, it looks a little messy and crowded, also the logo is just a plain Christmas Tree, I'm not a huge artist but I think that can be worked on a little more and so can the text of the logo.

Code:
http://www.warezgang.com/images/joinnow.png

Looks like some advertisement to me, doesn't go well at all with black, I think the attention guests part in text is enough, but if you do want to keep the /joinnow.png then I'd suggest you rotate it a little more, like more towards the right so that the text faces towards the Attention Guests part (If you need the rotation done, feel free to PM me, I should be able to give you a hand with it).

All the best.

I hate dual columns, call me lazy... but I like keeping my eyes on one location and simply scroll... or at least not move them side to side.

its dual columns so a bit unique frm other sites, logo can be a bit more cool, some cat icons are big so alignment not same for 3 icons i think, i think the buttons like quote,reply etc are default buttons of skin, can be changed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back