Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
The color doesn't go well at all (Green) also you need to work on the layout and make it more simpler as it's taking a lot of space making the page longer.

The website took a while for me to load so I don't really like the server speed, and the Recent Posts/Comments boxes are both messed up as they can't have the text in properly which looks out place.

Instead of plain text you also need a logo to replace that place, I think the best move would be to get a professional artist to work with you and go for a new layout over all as I can't stand looking at it.

That's being honest for you, I don't want you to take it in the wrong way, hopefully you understand what am trying to say.

Thanks for being honest. During the weekends I will be adding an mp3 player and trying to at least make a custom theme. Any ideas on the color?

Thanks for being honest. During the weekends I will be adding an mp3 player and trying to at least make a custom theme. Any ideas on the color?

I'm no expert with colors, maybe you can look at sites similar to this and get an idea on how it should look before starting a new custom so that you wouldn't have any regrets. ;)

Since it's WordPress based, I suggest you look at the Elegant themes for an example, they have really great themes. :)

Alright i might run down to the 7/11 and try to get a visa gift card :p

If your idea to buy the theme, don't, I'd suggest you go to Katz or to a warez site and search for Elegant themes.

I'm not sure whether we're allowed to link anything here, if we were, I'd do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back