Review: OnlineMoviesTv.XYZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristian

Hello, please review my website :).

URL:
onlinemoviestv.xyz
Titlte: Watch Online Movies Free and TV Series | OnlineMoviesTv.XYZ

On omtv.xyz you can watch free movies and tv series available in HD 720p and 1080p. Full TV Series from season 1 to latest season.
At the moment you can find over 1300 movies and over 70 series(most popular(over 1500 episodes)).

Please leave below a review and any suggestions. Thank you.

4 comments
I like the template and your site load fast too, is it vps or shared hosting? I like the idea having the movie quality HD/CAM icon on homepage, it's useful.

I like the template and your site load fast too, is it vps or shared hosting? I like the idea having the movie quality HD/CAM icon on homepage, it's useful.

I use VPS, but i have cache plugin which help site load speed.

Already every movie/serie have icon with quality on homepage. :D

Thanks for review.

Nice SEO friendly theme. Website load fast. I would like to ask few question's hope you answer. As we all know website like you built there are hundreds of streaming websites already there ready to compete. How you compete with them? How old is your site? How many UV you receive daily>? You have 1300 Movies & 1500Episodes? Right. Did you used Autobot or manually post?

Name of theme is Grifus. Most likely nulled.

BTW The theme is improperly used, because most likely you didn't get the support you would get if you had paid for it.

If you go to a serie and click on episodes, you should get the list of episodes by seasons. On your site it redirects to the main page.

Look at this site: http://www.cineplus.xyz to get an idea how the theme should be used.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back