Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
Hi,

I think you should mod this forum with a reputation mod. Since this is a webmaster forums where alot of help and services and other stuff is being offered I would definately recommend implementing the reputation mod and iTrader mod.

When you make a sale you can actually give comments and stuff :P Would be a pretty cool option and would also attract even more people.

Get one of teh monkeys to code it lulz :D

Greetz

8 comments
Well I personally think if somebody scams another member on here they should be banned, instead of being allowed to stay and scam other members.

Yeah but in the opposite way too, if a member has a good reputation for selling high valuable stuff and to be trusted then I think this should be rewarded. Also when someone helps out a fellow member I believe this shouldn't be left unseen.

Well I personally think if somebody scams another member on here they should be banned, instead of being allowed to stay and scam other members.

Just because a member has scammed someone does not mean they get banned, if this iTrader etc is used - There is absolutely no reason to use it if the admins/smods etc ban the scammer. iTrader has both negative and positive options. I would like to see iTrader and maybe the reputation mod. A great suggestion Whoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back