Selling REClone: DMCA Reupload Automation Script

Senseless1337

Hey WJunction Community!

I'm excited to introduce something that's been a game-changer for me and could be for you too –

REclone, my advanced DMCA Reupload Script. As someone who's been through the hassle of DMCA takedowns, I know the pain of keeping up. That's why I developed REclone, to make our lives a bit easier.

Here's What REclone Brings to the Table:

• Automated Reuploads: Gone are the days of manual reuploads. REclone does it for you, swiftly and efficiently.
  • Seamless Integration: It works like a charm with MySQL databases and file hosting APIs – a real time-saver.
  • WordPress Friendly: + Plugin: Automatically updates those broken WordPress links with new ones.
  • Smart File Handling: Avoids duplication, keeping everything neat and tidy.
  • Customizable to Your Needs: I've made REclone easy to tweak to fit your setup, with simple configurations for your API and database details.

Technical Stuff:
  • Crafted with Python for top-notch performance.
  • Utilizes mysql.connector and requests for database and API interactions.
  • Regular expressions for accurate WordPress content updates.

What You'll Get:
  • The complete REclone script + License Key.
  • A straightforward guide to get you up and running.
  • My personal email support for any initial setup questions.
  • Optional: Cloud based REclone version.
REclone is not just a script; it's a lifesaver for anyone dealing with DMCA takedowns regularly. I developed it for my use, and I'm proud to share it with you all.

Feel free to drop me a message if you're interested or have questions.
Post automatically merged:

Currently we support only Voe, but already testing with 2 more hosters and many more will follow soon!

Last edited:
2 comments
Hello,
interesting script. What is the price? Do we need extra backup webspace for reupload or do u make security copy of uploaded file?
Hello!

This is how the script works:
- In the first instance, the script checks whether the episode has been reported. (If it supports the API of the provider"
- If yes, it will clone the file again instead of uploading it and swap the link in the database
- If not, it searches the file in your preferred storage medium for the video file and uploads it again and then exchanges the links.

I offer cloud version of the script that means we take care of the storage and keep it up-to-date for a monthly fee.
The price varies depending on your requirements

The script in standalone costs:
Without file reupload (clone only) 100€
With file reupload + cloning 250€

If it is WordPress, the prices fit.
If it is a custom script we have to adapt it to your needs, the adaptation costs vary depending on the creation and it is also negotiable.

Should you need adaption you contact me im sure i can help you with that!
Post automatically merged:

I have updated the price, as I am working on something bigger, I am selling this script for Voe.sx only and reducing to 75$ lifetime.

It works perfectly

KEEP IN MIND I ONLY SELL THE LINK REPLACEMENT SCRIPT WITHOUT FILE REUPLOAD!

Last edited:
Back