Rapidshare making a comeback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after they've deleted a thousand files due to DMCA i doubt, it wouldn't be the same case as they've started file hosting way way way back...

Right now you have 21 friends having RapidPro. Every time one of your friends renews RapidPro, you will get 30% commission! Thats right, there is no time cap at all.
So far, your friends have spent 19379 Rapids on RapidPro, which means that you will get 21 commissions worth 5814 Rapids!

=)

They still give best download speeds if you're premium. If you can't spend 10$ a month on a premium acc, it's just really sad that you want stuff for free and you complain about it.

They still give best download speeds if you're premium. If you can't spend 10$ a month on a premium acc, it's just really sad that you want stuff for free and you complain about it.

lol i am not the guy who download a lot i download once a month on rapidshare
why i need premium if i rarely download?
just saying

Yeah not to mention, when you finally waited that 5 minutes it takes you 2 1/2 hours to download a 150 MB file.

What a joke lol

idk what exactly was it it was around 50 - 150 mb around
i think it took me 30 -45 min
I don't need premium if i rarely download
not everyone download everyday

lol yes agree with Switch, and yes i guess good step they've taken

are you sure about that i know a lot of people who just download what they
once a week or a month and they will buy for that?
i pretty sure everyone will choose other filehost in the topic beside waiting 5 min. for me there was no other host there so i had to go with rapidshare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back