Question about disabling SMS Confirmation in Webmoney Keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTito

My understanding is that as soon as I got Webmoney Keeper I could say bye to SMS confirmations. Well today I was going to use it for the first time. At the last stage of the money transfer it said an SMS message has been sent to my cell phone number. Of course I have not received the number up to now. The irony is that the main reason why I got Keeper in the first place was to avoid sms confirmations.

My understanding is that there is a way to disable the sms confirmation. Can I do it from the Webmoney Keeper thing? If yes could someone please walk me through it?
If I cannot disable it from the Webmoney keeper thing, is there another way to disable the sms confirmation?

Or am I to believe that after the first transaction I will be prompted to cancel all sms confirmations regarding the specific party I am transaction business?

I will be most grateful for any help.

3 comments
to deactivate that sms confirmation go to

https://security.webmoney*****asp/setsmssimpletrans.asp

please log in to your keeper classic before you do it!

You will need to get a last sms to confirm that you dont need a sms confirmation. I know its stupid! But you have no other chance to do it without to get that last sms!

If you dont get that shitty sms to your phone, you can change your phone number here:

https://passport.webmoney*****asp/aProcess.asp

Your biggest target must be to get that only 1 shitty sms to confirm the deactivation of that shitty sms service. Just try different phone numbers. I got that sms to my 3d phone number after I had changed 3 times my phone number. There are some phone providers webmoney does not work with...
I hope i could help you with this contribution!

Regards YWM

P.S: If you cant check the links b/c wjunction blocks them you can contact me via pm

Last edited:
Thanks so much, YoWhiteman. I did leave a ticket with Technical support and they directed me to the same spot. However they never advised me to log to my keeper classic before doing so. Which tells me your advise is way better than anything they could come up with. Your information was detailed, simple and right on the money. Thanks so much once again.

Yes Ktito, I know :) They are very lazy. I had a lot to do with them in the past. Just ask me via pm if you want to know something about webmoney.

Regards YWM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back