Status
Not open for further replies.

brazzO

Hey guys, as the title of this thread states i need some help with domain & hosting.
My site was working perfectly then all of a sudden it went down, so i switched from Hostgator to Webden on my mates VPS and waited a good 12 hours and still nothing was working, so i now bought hosting @ KnowinServers.

Thing is its been about 13-14 hours now and still my site is offline ?
I dont know why this is, the nameservers are set right & i cant think what the problem could be.

Anyone have any ideas atall ?

The nameservers are set to

ns2.rapidleechosting.org
ns1.rapidleechosting.org

These are the ones that were provided to me by knowinservers, are they even the right nameservers ?

Thanks in advance if anyone atal can help me out <3

12 comments
lol its takes at least 48 hrs for the dns to propagate to whole world m8. so just wait some time more and you're site will get online.

Its weird, i have added the specified nameservers and there is still nothing, its as if the domain is not available to work no more or something, really annoying me

The thing is, the hosting i have everything done on which is on knowinservers is not showing up when i use the domain & the /~username method .. its so fuc*ed up !!

@iobitSRV obviously, i have tried 4 different things.
I have tried Hostgator (i was hosted on that originally, then it fucked up)
I then tried a vps at webden and still nothing was changing so i then went to knowingservers and bought just a simple hosting plan and that also did not work.
I have 2 dedi's and on both of them it don't work.

I dont know if it is my domain being mucked up or what but i want to transfer the domain to namecheap or something like that.
I bought the domain at tech-hosts & it has always worked, now for some shit reason it is just not updating the nameservers...

i just got myself a ecatel vps and my site worked with in a few hours but if your domain is working on just ping then its your isp that still updating

also i never heard of tech host

try get a cheap domain and see if it works then if so then you know if its your domain provider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back