popads.net fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymusx

Hi!

I chehck the popads.net see statics, i find the Anti-Adblock Adcode, i trying, but not work trying Troubleshooter and Results of checking xxx

• We could not find PopAds code on your website. Make sure it is properly installed. (Fix It)

And other site same problem fail, whats happens??

This full fail !!!

Last edited:
16 comments
This is my warning.

They seems shave impressions if the view count is higher, for example a site have 1 M vistors daily, but when i reinserted the code, they count 15.000 impressions per hour, after 1 day it is 9.000 impressions per hour then. If i remove the code and place it again later, this is at 16.000 impressions again, but 6 - 48 hours later back at 8.000 impressions.... The traffic of the site has not changed.

This is my warning.

They seems shave impressions if the view count is higher, for example a site have 1 M vistors daily, but when i reinserted the code, they count 15.000 impressions per hour, after 1 day it is 9.000 impressions per hour then. If i remove the code and place it again later, this is at 16.000 impressions again, but 6 - 48 hours later back at 8.000 impressions.... The traffic of the site has not changed.

It happened to your website rapidvideo with popads?

On my website it works correctly

Yup, but you and many users don't notice much unless you are a big site to notice the difference... Other ad networks can pay more, even if they have less ecpm. So im happy to go away from popads.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back