Please review my website - Funtastic-Vids.com (and it's sub-site for tv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodSucker

1 comment
Been using funtastic-vids for a while now, and its super easy to use.

I live in an area where going to the cinema isnt possible, (as there is nothing on in English!) and Netflix isn't available in my region. So I have no choice but to use unofficial sources for TV Shows and Movies that I want to catch up with.

Recently the site has undergone a massive facelift, and I must say, its for the better. It looks more modern, sleeker and works looks so much nicer with the ipad now. Using Airplay I can just zap the movie up to my TV and watch all the new stuff.

The site updates regularly with latest movies and there are plenty of older ones on there too catering for all tastes. Although some may be cams, they are never bad cams, ie they are perfectly watchable, and are always quickly updated when a better quality version comes out.

This site really should put the shivers up official sites like Netflix, Hulu etc because it's just as good, if not better with delivering newer content and quicker. If a video source goes down, there are usually other options, so either way I get my tv show or movie!

The only stigma I have, is that you need to install an adblocker. This isn't the fault of the site itself, but more due to the sources of video content it links to. I use adblock and adblock plus for Chrome and it gets rid of everything and makes everything work perfect! This is normal for any unofficial video streaming or download site though.

I recommend it to all my friends who are asking where they can watch movies online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back