Please be careful of this ad network

yaseen.ahammed

Please be careful of this ad network. Cloudflare showed real traffic to my site from all over the world. Google shows my site in search results as the top third in search results. I have logged each and every IP that visits my site which is unique and different for each country and yet, this morning I try to log in after earning a significant sum I am told “account banned due to violation of our terms”. Emailed them, no response. Looks like they throw legitimate users out and take the money earned. Again, I have literal proof of the metrics for each and every user (country, IP, etc) which I emailed them and they ignore it. Please don’t get scammed like I did, there are many other more trustworthy and reputable ad networks out there. BE WARNED, MONETAG (Propellar Ads) IS A SCAM NETWORK!

4 comments
In the beginning, Cloudflare statistics are not a reference. It is preferable to use Google statistics. I had almost the same problem after I obtained profits of about $6k and my account was upgraded. My account was suspended and I could not recover it. I tried to contact technical support more than once, but they do not disclose the reason. Account suspension

lol, and when you request payout they ask you to sent your ID card or Passport photo (KYC)
they're working on UAE and a lot of Jew's company are active there washing money and fishing wanted users to sell your data to other countries. Be aware from any shitty website who show you high rates then ask for your KYC papers :)))

Please be careful of this ad network. Cloudflare showed real traffic to my site from all over the world. Google shows my site in search results as the top third in search results. I have logged each and every IP that visits my site which is unique and different for each country and yet, this morning I try to log in after earning a significant sum I am told “account banned due to violation of our terms”. Emailed them, no response. Looks like they throw legitimate users out and take the money earned. Again, I have literal proof of the metrics for each and every user (country, IP, etc) which I emailed them and they ignore it. Please don’t get scammed like I did, there are many other more trustworthy and reputable ad networks out there. BE WARNED, MONETAG (Propellar Ads) IS A SCAM NETWORK!
I have been in the web dev industry since I was 9 YEARS OLD, I am now 27 and have never, will never use PropellerAds

Back