Please accpet my dispute claim [Alertpay]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozucan

Dear Alertpay Support,

I made an investment to a paid to click site its full name is' bigclikz.com '. The first 25 - 30 days was going well. After that site has gone to maintenance mode and the site never opened again.
I totally invested there 1334$ and I get 417$ back but I invested this amount also for buying refferall.I also contacted with the site admin.He said me to dispute for all money I invested but I still wait for the money.

I think the site goes to maintenance mode for one or two days before.But a lot of person who invested there, tried dispute their money.So admin decided to close ptc site in my opinion.
Please help me Alertpay Support. I want to get my money back as soon as possibly fast.

Here are the screenshots :

Last edited:
4 comments
Dear Alertpay Support,

I made an investment to a paid to click site its full name is' bigclikz.com '. The first 25 - 30 days was going well. After that site has gone to maintenance mode and the site never opened again.
I totally invested there 1334$ and I get 417$ back but I invested this amount also for buying refferall.I also contacted with the site admin.He said me to dispute for all money I invested but I still wait for the money.

I think the site goes to maintenance mode for one or two days before.But a lot of person who invested there, tried dispute their money.So admin decided to close ptc site in my opinion.
Please help me Alertpay Support. I want to get my money back as soon as possibly fast.

Here are the screenshots :

Hi ozucan

You will need to file a transaction dispute.

You may consult our FAQ on how to file a transaction dispute, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=154&nav=0,24

As well you can learn more about the transaction dispute process here, https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=view&parentcategoryid=24&pcid=0&nav=0

Cheers

Sean

Why on earth would you post this on a public forum? Let alone not even in the "AlertPay Official Thread"?! Is common sense dead? Do people just not think for even one second before acting?

3h7qv9j979lp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back