Payza seized by US Gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark96

US authorities have seized the Payza and AlertPay websites, as part of forfeiture in a $250 million money laundering case filed against co-founders Firoz and Ferhan Patel.

The seizures appear to have taken place sometime in the last twenty-four hours, with visitors to both sites either being timed out or redirected to a DOJ/HSI seizure page

http://payza.com/
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/victim-witness-assistance/obopay-payza

Payza down
Payza alternatives
Payza seized
Payza dead
Payza Firoz Patel

27 comments
From changer4u.com

Clipboard01.jpg

They was Payza's exchanger partner for many years, but now they give up from Payza. Not just them...every exchanger from Payza's exchangers list drop Payza as exchange option. My personal opinion is that Payza is gone. Support link on their site doesnt work, support on social medias (Facebook, Twitter) doesnt respond (for me, almost 10 days), exchangers wont work with them, and "best" of all, withdrawal money doesnt recived....

lol

I'm a member of alertpay and later from payza since the started ...

NEVER have any probs with them and the latest i have to wait for a withdraw from my payza to my bank account was .... 5 days

@jupiter

When you withdraw money last time?

I work with Payza almost 10 years, and sure, all this years Payza works perfectly (except they stops send money on Visa/Mastercard cards). But since US gov seized them, problems start to happend. I really hope they overcome this and comeback stronger, but...

My last withdraw was two months ago, but i withdraw money to another payment platform. Everything goes smooth, but now they dont work with payza...Also i know some payza members who withdraw money in March (second half of March) and money stil didnt recieved.

But, as I said, keep finger cross :D

Mate, i forget to ask: Is "Send money" "Add funds" "Request money" option availible on your account??? I can ony "Withdraw money" (other options isnt availible)

No Only Withdraw money , but i can well receive money from others ... like from popup ads and some filehosts , also i can make payments with it true websites that still have payza payment processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back