Payza ripped me off. Kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

estnoc

Hello,

is here more payza customers who's waiting withdrawal of OWN money for longer than 49 days since day it received to your payza account? well, i am. I write my story shortly and clearly as possible.
In 16.september 2014 i received a payment from customer. Per our agreement with payza, that money was hold-on for 14 days. Means, 30.sept. i supposed to be able to withdraw it. So i did request for withdrawal. Shortly after that, i received an email from payza. They demanded from me some documents to be scanned and sent to them. I did it because i thought its pretty reasonable to do it. After that,i was told to wait 5 business days. well, then fun started. I contacted payza customer support. from there i was told that my money is on hold for 14 days and etc. all the things i knew already.and if i pointed that out that im aware of that time,but i want to know when my withdrawal will be completed. i got no reasonable answer after 15 minutes chitchating. anyway, after few times of chitchating through out week or two, i got an email from payza that i have to tell to my customer that he needs to reply to email that was sent by payza to him. Well, i stepped in to contact with my customer, explained him the case and told him to reply to payza. the thing is, he did not even received such email from payza. In total,i received from payza, 3 emails demanding me to tell to my customer that he needs to contact payza.

Now please, tell me, whos job to do is it? Payza have exact same email address of my customer as i do. Payza suppose to be a payment gateway that protects its customers? That means,they should have phonenumbers and everything on place already due to creditcard transfer things. On top of that, im not the guy who suppose to do payzas job to hand over customer data. They processed the payment, they should deal with it.

Now the best part. As payza user agreement stated, 45 days is the time to open the dispute/chargeback. In my last email,i highly pointed that out to payza. In the worst case scenario, i must have been able to get my money at latest on 01.november 2014 by their own agreement because such time period 45 days grace period to open dispute,went overdue. But yet today they surprised me with another stupid email. On this email,they gave me strong notice,that they have rights to close/suspend/limit any kind of activity with my account,even the withdrawal. Now is the questions, who the hell needs a payment gateway like this? If i sell goods and they are legit and not violationg any of payza terms or nation laws, i should get my money like promised in 7 days now in 49days and counting. Please think twice before stepping into contract with payza! otherwise you might end up waiting your money aswell i do.

Copypaste from latest email i received.

Subject: [#YMA-852-13780]: Your Payza Account
From: "Payza Customer Support" <accountsecurity@payza.com>
Date: Mon, November 3, 2014 23:13
To: ******@********.ee
Priority: Normal
Options: View Full Header | Print | Download this as a file

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

We have advised you that we are currently waiting for information from
"*****@******************.com". If you are currently in contact with this member,
please ask them to reply to our e-mail.

Please refer to section 9.0 of our User Agreement as it stipulates that we may
close, suspend or limit your access to your Payza account (such as limiting access
to any of your payment methods and/or your ability to send money, make withdrawals
or remove financial Information). Upon creation of your Payza account, you agreed to
these Terms Conditions.

Regards,

Fraud Prevention Analyst
www.payza.com

Ticket Details
---------------------------------
Ticket ID: YMA-852-13780
Subject: Your Payza Account

Need more info? Search our FAQs for step-by-step instructions and detailed
information: https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?

1 comment
You realized it quite late. I too had a bitter experience with them. They are most pathetic gateway. Also they are the worst when it comes to disputes. They just tell you that they are helpless instead of sorting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back