payroute.in legit or scam ? the feds or a honey pot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerhea

i was in wjunction browsing and i saw in chat the message from a user with name payroute

payroute:
Hello all hosting providers! If anyone is looking for a payment gateway solution, please feel free to reach out. We're pretty new to WJunction but we've been around since 2019. We work with a number of well known file hosting providers and are ready to add a few more who are looking for a no non-sense solution with daily payouts. Hope to hear from you soon!

His message was very suspicious and i was browsing to find some more info's about them.. i suspect its a kind of scam or even the feds trying to setup to hosting providers so they get data.. its very suspicious he is calling the providers.. it could be an honey pot too to get infos of various of people.. getting to their main domain says this..

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.payroute.in (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

This server could not prove that it is www.payroute.in; its security certificate expired 234 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Tuesday, January 11, 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

this is how people getting leaked .. i would ask for everyone to pay attention.. if you know more about them try to post it..

3 comments
"We are a technology-driven platform trying to organize professional services industry in India! Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals & businesses for all their financial needs…!!!"

"

Our Amazing Clients​

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus.

"

Scam 100% nothing special.

Hello, that is not our website at all.
We are a Canadian corporation, and we have not yet launched our official website - it is a work in progress as most of our customers we have acquired organically.

Sorry for confusing us with another company.
We are very new to WJunction but we did have a period of time that we partnered with "NetPay Direct" on this website to offer reselling of our service. There are two large file hosting companies on here that we work with daily.
We have direct relationships with Stripe, and First Data to be able to provide payment gateway solutions.

Feel free to DM me and I can share some more details including proof of a couple of our customers that we interact with.

It is unfortunate that others have tried to use our name and success for potential scams. That is not us.

-Jayson Wang

Hello, that is not our website at all.
We are a Canadian corporation, and we have not yet launched our official website - it is a work in progress as most of our customers we have acquired organically.

Sorry for confusing us with another company.
We are very new to WJunction but we did have a period of time that we partnered with "NetPay Direct" on this website to offer reselling of our service. There are two large file hosting companies on here that we work with daily.
We have direct relationships with Stripe, and First Data to be able to provide payment gateway solutions.

Feel free to DM me and I can share some more details including proof of a couple of our customers that we interact with.

It is unfortunate that others have tried to use our name and success for potential scams. That is not us.

-Jayson Wang
look fake person with fake name Jayson Wang.. stay away from this forum you have being reported to the staff for this fake info's.. how can you be a company like you claim without website? This is your website which you hide it.. you came to this forum and only spam.. so just gtfo of here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back