Status
Not open for further replies.

d3monic

I had a paypal but it was under a fake name and a visa gift card, so I was limited to $2,000, so I made a new real one and confirmed it with all the necessary info, including my name. Is it possible for me to not display my name to individuals that send and receive my money? I would feel more comfortable if no one knew my name.

6 comments
You could always upgrade it to a "Business" account and it would only show the business name rather than your real name.

Yes, but if I don't have a bank account under the business name, how would I get a check? Could I still do a direct transfer to the bank account thats already on it?

when sending money you put the person's email.....

So if you get sent money you will see people's full name if yo usend money they will see yours...i dont think there is a way round it maybe look in options im not sure ... Sorry

Yes, but if I don't have a bank account under the business name, how would I get a check? Could I still do a direct transfer to the bank account thats already on it?

You should still be able to deposit right into your bank account but I have also had issues in the past with the business account when requesting checks. Once they sent me a $400 check under the business name but I just opened an account at my bank under that business name then closed it about a month after cashing it.

hm, could you just use your regular bank accounts (if you do have one) and just deposit the money straight from your PayPal account into it? That way it won't matter if its under the Business name or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back