Online Movies Sites posting TV show & Movies

13 comments
Yes there is click on movie and scroll to links section, When movie or tv show is not listed submit a request here
Is it possible to allow users/uploaders to post movie or tvshow by themselves instead of making a request and waiting till the request is fulfilled to add links. or is the request automated, like I make a request for a movie and that movie page is generated in seconds, or should I wait for a day?
Post automatically merged:

New forum and growing.

Is there a streaming section?

@MirageWD I tried to request "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem" the movie is not available in the site and not able to make a request for it either, there is a search field and when I made a search for the movie it said "Error verification nonce"
The request page is confusing too can you explain how to make a request?

Can you make the request automated like how it was in solar(not sure if you know that site), generating a movie or tvshow page from the IMDB code. User inputs the IMDB code and all the details for that show/movie is fetched automatically to your site. Like this we can have variety of content.

Last edited:
Is it possible to allow users/uploaders to post movie or tvshow by themselves instead of making a request and waiting till the request is fulfilled to add links. or is the request automated, like I make a request for a movie and that movie page is generated in seconds, or should I wait for a day?

Is there a streaming section?

@MirageWD I tried to request "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem" the movie is not available in the site and not able to make a request for it either, there is a search field and when I made a search for the movie it said "Error verification nonce"
The request page is confusing too can you explain how to make a request?

Can you make the request automated like how it was in solar(not sure if you know that site), generating a movie or tvshow page from the IMDB code. User inputs the IMDB code and all the details for that show/movie is fetched automatically to your site. Like this we can have variety of content.

Actually yes you can put in TMDB id and generate movies yourself please PM me

Back