Ok...wtf is this "LR" and PayPal shit I see all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXS

What the fuck is "LR"?
1.2PP (PayPal) for 1LR? What does that mean? Like...if I want money in my PayPal then I send you 1$ and you give me 1.20$? Or the other way around. I don't get how that works...why give or get less when the other gives or gets more? I don't get it at all?

Anyone care to explain this to me? It just doesn't make sense to me...

18 comments
LR is something like paypal i guess
and LR to payal means
u send me money from ur LR to my LR
and i will send u dat money from my paypal to ur PP
cauz he needs money in LR
and u cant send money from LR to paypal
and he will pay .2 if u can do dat for me

[now i m confused]

LR is worth more than PayPal money because you have to get it from an alternate source, you cant just transfer some money in from your bank account or creditcard.

LR is something like paypal i guess
and LR to payal means
u send me money from ur LR to my LR
and i will send u dat money from my paypal to ur PP
cauz he needs money in LR
and u cant send money from LR to paypal
and he will pay .2 if u can do dat for me

LR is worth more than PayPal money because you have to get it from an alternate source, you cant just transfer some money in from your bank account or creditcard.

That's still confusing though like... How is $1 worth more than $1.20? And what alternate sources...I don't get it?

What does LR stand for?

Well the users do Money Exchange.
All this shit came from WSMarket :(
WJ was never like this before :'( Now, when you see the Buy/Sell Section, you'll see [WTS] RS/MU Shits, LR-->PP shit, PP-->MB shit
and lots of shit
lol
Previously it wasn't like this. I really <3 the old WJ :(

Well the users do Money Exchange.
All this shit came from WSMarket :(
WJ was never like this before :'( Now, when you see the Buy/Sell Section, you'll see [WTS] RS/MU Shits, LR-->PP shit, PP-->MB shit
and lots of shit
lol
Previously it wasn't like this. I really <3 the old WJ :(

Agreed :'(

This is what happened Zero on wsm. He was getting money from people on paypal to transfer it to LR. Their's a serious demand for it but then he disappeared with a few $K

I don't think it's that comfusing. People are charged when transferring money from PP to LR so that's why they need to charge a commission. They have buy and sell rates (ie. 1.2) the exact same way your bank has different exchange rates for buying and selling different currencies. Anyone who's traveled a lot will know about this and how different banks have different exchange rates. Look around and you can save a lot of money. Same think in the warez world. Look around and you'll find people with different rates.

It's just business people

Yes LR is Liberty Reserve, just another payment gateway like PayPal. It takes a lesser fees for its transactions(1%) and also it doesn't allow cases(nt sure) like PayPAl. So sellers(in Warezworld) likes to have this as their only payment method. Since most of the buyers only have PayPal they go to exchangers who either convert their PayPal to LR or sometimes pay to seller on their behalf. Since LR is harder to get exchangers charge extra(20%-30%).

U pay them in PayPal & they will have it exchanged to LR for u :)

Liberty Reserve is used by hackers, phishers, carders and the like.

I use it - doesn't mean that im a hacker , phisher or a carder

2 mine paypal accounts got limited with some cash on it , the reason i use LR is because is better than paypal and your account doesnt get limited so fast , also is more secured.

business.....
ya i know people do
LR-MB then
MB-pp
over all they will get 50% profit.
secure than paypal and lr have demand,so high exchange rate

LR = Liberty Reserve

Its similar to paypal.

People like LR becuase they don't have stupid restrictions like paypal, they don't limit accounts for ridiculous reasons and they keep shit simple.

Yes LR is Liberty Reserve, just another payment gateway like PayPal. It takes a lesser fees for its transactions(1%) and also it doesn't allow cases(nt sure) like PayPAl. So sellers(in Warezworld) likes to have this as their only payment method. Since most of the buyers only have PayPal they go to exchangers who either convert their PayPal to LR or sometimes pay to seller on their behalf. Since LR is harder to get exchangers charge extra(20%-30%).

U pay them in PayPal & they will have it exchanged to LR for u :)

Heres your explanation.

LR = Liberty Reserve

Its similar to paypal.

People like LR becuase they don't have stupid restrictions like paypal, they don't limit accounts for ridiculous reasons and they keep shit simple.
No they are not same as PP becaus in LR, you cant add funds from your credit card or you can't withdraw money from it.

LR is used widely for HYIP investments. Purchasing LR from official LR sellers is expensive than what we give in exchange.

BTW PP doesnt allow such exchange to take place. They limit the accounts if they find this out because its against their TOS/Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back