1. RtaX

RtaX Active Member

Apr 7, 2018
    Well that's good. PPD includes all countries?

2. mohsen

mohsen Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2010
    We need sales!!

Change payment to 50 USD

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  3. Jonnie

Jonnie Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Apr 27, 2014
    Yes.

4. RtaX

RtaX Active Member

Apr 7, 2018
    Even better.

5. hndude

hndude Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Since it seems you're making changes to your affiliate system, maybe allow free users to download files up to 2 GB. Why am I asking for this? Well, to save time not splitting the files I usually post, which are larger than 1 GB :grin:

6. mohsen

mohsen Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Change Minimum Payment to 50 USD

7. Schumacher

Schumacher Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    What is the benefit of the new PPD plan?

We want the missing sales and rebills to work properly.

99% of users working with nitroflare work because they have a PPS plan.

This new PPD plan is worrying.

We are afraid that the sales and rebill system will no longer work properly.

PPS + PPD + PPS Referrals + Web Referrals there is no way to cover all costs.

8. Jonnie

Apr 27, 2014
    Everything is the same, we have just added the PPD extra bonus to bring us a new affiliates.

9. Mosaico

Mosaico Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Sales are ok, uploaders with no sales should question their strategy before blaming Nitroflare.
    I'm a bit worried about ppd but it's too early to say anything (yesterday was the first ppd day and my first day without a sale in at least 5 months, I hope it's just a coincidence). I just hope ppd won't affect sales and turn Nitroflare into a Uploaded kind of filehost (I think Uploaded shaves sales to pay the ppd earnings).

[​IMG]

10. Jonnie

Apr 27, 2014
    Don’t get any ideas. There’s no relation between PPD and sales!
    Last night in late we activated PPD, if you don’t see sales it means no one bought through you. The PPD was implemented to cherish our loyal affiliates and attract new uploaders.

11. mexian

mexian Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Jonnie, please add settings size file for free download (1024-3072 Mb).

12. Jonnie

Apr 27, 2014
    Free downloads stay the same limit of 1024mb.

13. Starktaker

Starktaker New Member

Dec 31, 2016
    Can You please edit file size from 5 MB to 1 MB?

14. Jonnie

Apr 27, 2014
    No sorry.

15. Mosaico

Mosaico Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    No problem, I want to believe you and I wish the best to Nitroflare, the best filehost in my opinion (and I've used most of them).
    I know a day without a sale can happen, it's august, the worst month of the year, it was just a funny coincidence :)

16. RtaX

RtaX Active Member

Apr 7, 2018

Well. Only lucky guys can earn that money. If you want to get those sales you need to get into a site with good traffic and allows to post premium only links. And those type of sites not accepting new uploaders anymore. (sorry for bad english)

17. D4rk DeMoN

D4rk DeMoN Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2013
    Thanks a lot Nitroflare for restore PPD. The best plan is PPS+PPD and what makes me more happy is, you didn't change our plan of sales 70 % :D
    That means we have much more chances to earn now :) and I really missed a plan like that :)

Also payments are maded as fast as possible and always correct what is most important :) Support is going to be great too and files are living longer in Nitroflare :D

Now be sure, it will be NUMBER1 filehost. :)

PS: And I am sorry @Jonnie , I hope things to be fixed, because for what happened before.

18. nextek

nextek Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2016
    NO they will never do this because they are millions of ebooks uploaded on nitroflare, and ebook always weighs less than 5MB, they started with avaxhome/softarchive where ebooks are uploaded mainly and they don't want that old uploaders to make money who still bring thousands of ebook traffic daily. As they forced avaxhome users with icerbox, no more sales on old ebook links but still gets downloaded and they don't want to pay for this.

I won't be surprised if they closed ppd in a month.

19. xsxos

xsxos Member

Oct 27, 2014

You can be sure they will close PPD or give less money. Jonnie like to change rules all the time, very unprofessional .. i remember in past they provide forever storage but after that he change this and many other thins.. this PPD is to attack some fresh uploaders because maybe now they can`t earn enough.. soon after they rich what they want he will make some changes :) off course good for Jonnie not for both side

20. Eldiaby89

Eldiaby89 Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Change payment to 50 USD