Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
NitroFlare sales shutdown , No sale on all this month , also in 6 month I have earned less than 300$
download between 200 to 600 per day , is that Normal !!!!!!!!!!!!

image.png

What do you share and where? If you share on forums the same thing everybody is sharing, yes it's normal, you'll never get sales this way. If you share specific stuff on your own website, no it's not normal.

Do you have mirrors with other hosts?
Are your apps unique or are there other users with mirrors?

In my case I can say that my sales are more or less the same since months: 1-4 per day, in the last days the downloads goes a bit down - maybe its the work from Johnnie...the MOCH-links...

But downloads are not the main thing for me.

Do you have mirrors with other hosts?
Are your apps unique or are there other users with mirrors?

In my case I can say that my sales are more or less the same since months: 1-4 per day, in the last days the downloads goes a bit down - maybe its the work from Johnnie...the MOCH-links...

But downloads are not the main thing for me.

NitroFlare is primary host , I share latest pro apps and bigger , less min download is 180-250 and max up to 650 per day since 6 month , all this time I earn just 280$ , very baaad , is NitroFlare use a script cheat on sales or what , i don't understand , I hope doesn't do this , that's not normale
Post automatically merged:

sometimes I find downloads of last moth set to Zero , why Nitro do this , I contact twice in moth 3 and he return it to normal , that's not normal and more ...

1-
image.png

2-
image.png

Post automatically merged:

Jonnie Can you answer me about my last comment

Last edited:
what do you expect us to answer?
how do you think we are involved in this?
What you earn is what you make
I am here to post my list of download , big apps and big download every day , I ask is there any problem or sales down last 2 month , I work now for less than 25$ per month !!! that's why I am asking what's going on !

then work for less than 25$ per month and dont cry
Look man I wonn't any trouble here or with you , I share my situation here to boss of nitroflare with proove , and I ask why sales is almost null , if this shit still continue in this month or next one then I will change the host of course , seriously I don't wish that because space used is too big more than 80GB uploaded . I hope nitroflare works fine in next days

Back