Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Hi guys. Please, some time ago when i was requesting my first payment ever from Nitroflare, conditions were that i must have at least 5 sales before payment. You have write here that it is just one term, for first payment in order to confirm some things. I was waiting long time before i maid this 5 sales, and payment was done normalu, thanks. Second payment was OK, no problem. Now i have requested my third payment, and you request 3 sales again, is it some change in NF rules, or some mistake, suppose you said it is only for first payment? Thank you.

Hi guys. Please, some time ago when i was requesting my first payment ever from Nitroflare, conditions were that i must have at least 5 sales before payment. You have write here that it is just one term, for first payment in order to confirm some things. I was waiting long time before i maid this 5 sales, and payment was done normalu, thanks. Second payment was OK, no problem. Now i have requested my third payment, and you request 3 sales again, is it some change in NF rules, or some mistake, suppose you said it is only for first payment? Thank you.

Well you are right in both parts. First rule was to have a minimum of 5 sales for first time to make a request. But after, I remember when Jonnie said that needed at least 3 sales from payment to payment, but I am not sure 100% about this. If you have patience browse back in this thread and you will found your answer.
Like he explain that, is because their business is based on sales and not in PPD, that's why you need to have some sales.

Anyway, to be sure 100% contact Nitroflare support always or Jonnie or Telsek here.

Good Luck :)

Well you are right in both parts. First rule was to have a minimum of 5 sales for first time to make a request. But after, I remember when Jonnie said that needed at least 3 sales from payment to payment, but I am not sure 100% about this. If you have patience browse back in this thread and you will found your answer.
Like he explain that, is because their business is based on sales and not in PPD, that's why you need to have some sales.

Anyway, to be sure 100% contact Nitroflare support always or Jonnie or Telsek here.

It may be, just i didn't see it. Last that was written was this

Untitled.jpg

The answer.

So it is fair to said there is no PPD program on NF? Theoretically it is there, but unless you are not selling premiums, there will be no payment. I think it should be written in the rules at website, not like this when Mr Johhny changing according to present situation.

So it is fair to said there is no PPD program on NF? Theoretically it is there, but unless you are not selling premiums, there will be no payment. I think it should be written in the rules at website, not like this when Mr Johhny changing according to present situation.
That's why its called MIXED.

Back