Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
I know you guys seem don't care about PPD much, but I do, everyday earn $2.5 is really good when no sale
but now I lost 60% unique, $60 a month, and all China customers (they use VPN you know why)
Nitro is my first host for a year, even the site unstable sometimes, I still enjoy what I got, and I promote Nitro for return, they got financial loss, then take from our pockets to cover, that's what I feel
I'm planning to replace another one for first host if it remains unchange, I won't leave right the way because thousands files and so much effort still there
they made their decision, I made mine

I know you guys seem don't care about PPD much, but I do, everyday earn $2.5 is really good when no sale
but now I lost 60% unique, $60 a month, and all China customers (they use VPN you know why)
Nitro is my first host for a year, even the site unstable sometimes, I still enjoy what I got, and I promote Nitro for return, they got financial loss, then take from our pockets to cover, that's what I feel
I'm planning to replace another one for first host if it remains unchange, I won't leave right the way because thousands files and so much effort still there
try k2s

yeah leaving is not easy now
i have also tons of files here
not only 1 problem ,there are many now
almost no ppd earnings
slow payments
huge tax
i am also confused , i dont know why he always thinks he is right
mature people should listen the others if they all say the same thing
i understand what you mean, we dont care ppd because there is no ppd earning now man

me too
This decision is wrong from Nitro.
Too much work, too many files. No PPD ,
This was what distinguished Nitro from others, even if there were no sales, there were other profits

Sales are good

2021-04-181 / $8.400 USD24 / $0.072 USD2260 / $0.000 USD0 / $0.000 USD$8.472 USD
2021-04-171 / $8.400 USD180 / $0.540 USD16030 / $0.000 USD0 / $0.000 USD$8.940 USD
You get one sale a day and you say sales are good? 1 sale per day is approximately $ 250 per month. Where do you live if $ 250 a month is a good income for you?

This is no longer a mixed plan. This is now a purely PPS plan. PPD does not exist. With this kind of policy, Nitroflare is coming to an end slowly but surely. If they already have a problem with illegal downloading of files, then they should have increased the PPD to, say, $ 20-30 / 1000, when they have already introduced such heavy restrictions, to motivate us who work honestly, to get some kind of compensation.

Let them have a PPS plan, which will result in their users leaving (because we want a good mixed plan), or leave it like this, which will again bring them a reduced number of users. In any case, I do not see a bright future for Nitroflare at this time.

I do not see a bright future for Nitroflare at this time.

Well, Nitroflare wasnt at any time a host for PPD, for this there are much better options arund, I use RG and DDL with 15-25$ per day each. So I dont believe the VPN-fraud-story, if someone is able to do this, why Nitroflare?? (what a fool)

In my case I didnt know any other host with more sales and rebills, I lose now around 100$/month, not nice for sure, but I can stay with it. For other guys 100 or 50$ are a lot of money, depends of where they live., for those guys this decision is very hard.

I will still work with Nitro, but I have an eye on the following weeks, means: are many guys in my region quit the host, are the sales going down, etc. Today its much too early to say something, we will see what happens the next weeks...

You know I respect you but here the thema is not PPD plan but Mixed plan.

A mixed plan does not exist at this time. If someone made $ 5-10 a day on PPD, it wasn't bad, plus the earnings made through sales.

This is the same pattern that all hosters used to reduce PPD earnings, because there are many users from third world countries, for whom $ 100-200 is a large sum of money. That's why they started shaving, because why would they pay $ 1,000-2,000 a month to us from Europe, when they know that some man from 3rd World country would be overjoyed with $ 200, because it's a serious amount of money for them.

Seen many times so far unfortunately.

You know I respect you but here the thema is not PPD plan but Mixed plan.

A mixed plan does not exist at this time. If someone made $ 5-10 a day on PPD, it wasn't bad, plus the earnings made through sales.

This is the same pattern that all hosters used to reduce PPD earnings, because there are many users from third world countries, for whom $ 100-200 is a large sum of money. That's why they started shaving, because why would they pay $ 1,000-2,000 a month to us from Europe, when they know that some man from 3rd World country would be overjoyed with $ 200, because it's a serious amount of money for them.

Seen many times so far unfortunately.

You are right but at some part ... I am from a part of Europe too where 300$ for month are great to pass the month. My ppd was 4$ daily and now I will miss 120$ monthly ... :(
I hope Nitro will return a better program in future :)

I Will tell you interesting and super professional service

i earned 200 They cut 15% (170$) i already know it even i dont like its a rule ,but why the hell you send the money with the cheapest way! why i am pissed off ,can you understand?
check this out it has been 3 days and money melt because of the bitcoin's price decrease!
what the hell is this
money is 158$ now
you already cut 15% and sending us slowest method and i lost more 12$
i know you dont care but it is not a small money.
earning 200$ get 158$
seriously , please dont even answer . i really dont wanna listen your meaningless talk
the only think you do is treating people

@yahoo@

Nope, sales are fine as always:

0140k1t.jpg

To all uploaders complaining about Nitroflare, you should be ashamed. They are the only host that offer a Mixed Plan and rewards 70% for each sale and rebill. You are welcomed to work with other sites. I have worked with them all: K2S, rapidgator, uploaded. The amount of shave that was inflicted on me was unforgivable.

I work with Nitroflare for over a year and I am satisfied. I was also grateful when they announced out of the blue for the additional PPD bonus that you now all take for granted.

You should all shut the fuck up and peddle your complaints and whining in other file-sharing websites. That way I will have more space available for files that actually generate money (unlike your loser files). I am still dumbfounded as to how Nitroflare doesn't block and delete all your files - hopefully they will do so soon.. so only top-quality uploaders remain.

Back